Chronicles of Narnia

aredmon

I agree it did follow the book well. Added a few things but was an excelent movie. I think they picked the cast well also. They all fit their part. ***)
BTW I have seen it 2 times now.

oficedepot

Originally Posted by suzi1780
I agree it followed the book pretty well, I bawled reading the book and bawled watching the movie
you are weak-minded

J

jdragunas

lmao... ok, it followed the book, but left a lot of it out... which is why i said it didn't follow the book all that much. I meant it didn't follow the christian references in the book... and that's really what the book was all about. I liked the battle scenes, but i was just expecting more, that's all. i was disappointed...

J

jdragunas

oh... well you should, he's fun!
He's the kinda guy who's really nice in real life, but he bottles up all of his anger, and releases it here... don't take anything he says seriously.
you may have encountered him in the past, if you know what i mean... you probably don't. You can email me if you'd like...

socal57che

The Easter earthquake was my favorite part.
I didn't read the books
now I'm glad I didn't
cuz I liked the flik ***)

lovethesea

Originally Posted by jdragunas
He's the kinda guy who's really nice in real life, but he bottles up all of his anger, and releases it here... don't take anything he says seriously.
]

yes, he implodes occaisionally. He's got a "girl thing" going on right now.. ***) :cheer:

suzi1780

you may have encountered him in the past, if you know what i mean... you probably don't. You can email me if you'd like...

oic thanks! I was thinking it might be something like that. But no I don't know what you mean hehehe I am not in the "cool group" I guess

oficedepot

you may have encountered him in the past, if you know what i mean... you probably don't. You can email me if you'd like... jldragunas@sbcglobal.net
suzi didn't know me. i didn't know any fem bots

bigarn

Even I know who he was .. errr ..is. Actually I find him quite entertaining most of the time. Not that what I think means a hill of beans to anyone though! ***)

oficedepot

Originally Posted by suzi1780
hahahaha! are you stocking me!?
i am stalking your stockings
edit: i see we've corrected our mistakes!