Chronicles of Narnia

oficedepot

Originally Posted by bigarn
Even I know who he was .. errr ..is. Actually I find him quite entertaining most of the time. Not that what I think means a hill of beans to anyone though! ***)
it's the big barn!

suzi1780

yes, yes we have hey this is my first day with contact lenses and I am not seeing so great
that is my story and I am sticking to it!

socal57che

Hey Depot ..........or should I say DEPORT...............how long will it take you to get booted this time.......I think there is a pot running if you want in...........just paypal me the ten bucks....HA HA

bigarn

Originally Posted by OficeDepot
it's the big barn!
Try not to get booted this time will ya? I'll never disclose your previous identity,although I think most people know by now.

J

jdragunas

it's hard not to recongize him, hey big barn?
suzi, i think you have been oficially pleged into our "fraternal bonds of tankhood"... lmao. ofice has seemed to take a liking to you...

bigb

Originally Posted by OficeDepot
jd your email address is still in suzi's post.
And your pic is in show of your babies- prime stocking, I mean stalking material.

J

jdragunas

yeah, i should remove that, huh?
hey suzi, can you remove my email from your post???
if someone stalks/stocks me, i'll be flattered... and then call the police.

oficedepot

Originally Posted by jdragunas
so is patience!
yes it's true. however it's day 2. and from what i've gathered from many of you i screwed up royally.
oh well

J

jdragunas

i don't think you screwed up royally. It's cute! I personally would've called you if i wasn't married. Although, she may not call because your work number is the only one she has. i'm really weird about calling people at work...