Chuck Norris counted to infinity, twice!

S

surfinusa

i dont know who chuck norris is but those are gut busting funny

pontius

Originally Posted by surfinusa

you'll know who Chuck Norris is when he roundhouse kicks you so hard you'll no longer have dreams.....you'll have nightmares about Chuck Norris.
A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

mimzy

Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a building. The building thusly imploded, as it is physically impossible to contain that much awesomeness under one roof.

bs21

:hilarious
:hilarious i hate chuck norris his movies and tv shows are the worst.
from the movie dodgeball:
"peter....thank you chuck norris"
"chuck...no! thank you peter"

criminal

is it just me or have i noticed people who don't like chuck norris (i don't understand how this is possible) are posting in a thread started by someone and supported by people who obviously like/love chuck? who asked for an opinioin lol as i recall all that was asked for were jokes! just my 2 cents

treybom

Originally Posted by criminal
is it just me or have i noticed people who don't like chuck norris (i don't understand how this is possible) are posting in a thread started by someone and supported by people who obviously like/love chuck? who asked for an opinioin lol as i recall all that was asked for were jokes! just my 2 cents
ya thank you!
chuck norris doesnt read books, he just stares at them long enough until he gets the information that he wants

aw2

I, personally, dont really like Chuck Norris...I was a big fan of that Delta Force movie, when I was kid though. My aunt was in love with him and we used to make fun of her about it all the time.
I'm sure that some people find the Chuck Norris jokes old, because they've heard them so much...especially the girl that said she was 18 (younger crowd, telling them more, I'm sure) but I think they're great.
Now...onto more facts!!!

Since it's that time of the year: When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes, ever.
Chuck Norris is widely predicted to be first black president. If you're thinking to yourself, "But Chuck Norris isn't black", then you are dead wrong. And stop being a racist.
Two wrongs don't make a right. Unless you're Chuck Norris. Then two wrongs make a roundhouse kick to the face.
Those aren't credits that roll after Walker Texas Ranger. It is actually a list of fatalities that occurred during the making of the episode.

crashedin0

chuck norris once had --- with a convent (SP?) of nuns nine monthes later the 1972 dolphines were born the only team to hav never lost or tied in NFL history
the big bang theroy happened when chuck norris roundhouse kick god the power produced was enough to create the universe
if at first you dont suceed ur not chuck norris
bush did hav a sure fire plan on the irap war but chuck norris was busy that day
if chuck norris is late time better slow the f**K down
chuck norris walks in to an elevator and knows what floor to go to
chuck norris showed me a video of him making lov to my girl and it was the beautiful thing i ever saw
chuck norris invented "the yard" because it sounds so much better than saying " i have a three foot d**K"
oonce while filming an episode of walker chuck norris brought a still born lamb to life after the whole crew gasp at the feat he roundhouse kicked it thus riping it`s head off just to remind the crew "chuck norris giveith the chuck norris takith they away"
chuck norris and albert invented two weapon of mass destruction
they choose to drop the atomic bomb instead of the roundhouse kick
because they want to hurt japan not wipe it off the map

phixer

"Chuck Norris invented the C-section when he roundhouse kicked his way into the world."
"Simply by pulling on both ends, Chuck Norris can stretch diamonds back into coal."
"Chuck Norris' chest hair has chest hair."
"If kicked by Chuck Norris your Grand Kids would be born dizzy"
Hey treybom

Chuck Norris vs Clown Trigger who would win?

treybom

Originally Posted by Phixer
Chuck Norris vs Clown Trigger who would win?
[/B]
simple, chuck norris.... clown triggers cant roundhouse kick!

phixer

Round house kicks work underwater? :thinking: , then again everything works for Chuck Norris.

speg

Originally Posted by surfinusa

....... kids today..

Chuck Norris isnt hung like a horse... Horses are hung like Chuck Norris.
I wish I could make up my own.. but im not in a 'funny' type mood at the moment.. thats my favorite of all the Chuck Norris lines though.

jovial

Originally Posted by Phixer
Round house kicks work underwater? :thinking: , then again everything works for Chuck Norris.
:hilarious

squidd

An Egg, some Bacon and a piece of Toast walk into a Bar...
Bartender says...
"Sorry, We don't serve breakfast here..."

S

surfinusa

a clown trigger would win because a clown trigger is fast and has moves all chuck norris does is round house kick and punch with the other fist under his beard and ive seen clown trigger on t.v before and they attacked people with no stopping it was so bloody all of the water was red i was so painful because you could tell by the exsspression on there faces their eyes got huge in fear wow it was sad