Chuck Norris counted to infinity, twice!

ruaround

Originally Posted by Agent707
When you write Chuck Norris backwards, it spells Bruce Lee.
sirron kcuhc??? wtf... there are no "e's" or "b's" :notsure:
:thinking:
chuck norris once gave a thumbs up for a dodgeball game... he was later cursed at...

ruaround

chuck norris once appeared in a thigh master infomercial...and a total trainer infomercial... Ronco Owns Him...he will soon be endorsing his "black belt juice machine" on late night TV...

speg

Originally Posted by ruaround
chuck norris once appeared in a thigh master infomercial...and a total trainer infomercial... Ronco Owns Him...he will soon be endorsing his "black belt juice machine" on late night TV...
Im sorry.. but nobody owns Chuck Norris.. not even Chuck Norris owns Chuck Norris... thats how bad he is.

agent707

Once, Chuck Norris did a Round-House so fast, the wind pressure boke his leg...
Turned out the the bambo swith the sound affects person was swinging snapped.

ruaround

chuck norris is so bad he once got his behind kicked by William Shatner at a Star Trek convention...he was in traction for 6 mos...

ruaround

Originally Posted by HSanchez
Just gives me the chills
yup...thats one heck of a mullet...
chuck norris buys only hair products endorsed by th Olson Twins... he wanted to be uncle Jesse...

evanwv19

Chuck Norris has been dead for 200 years....but the Grim Reapers too afraid to tell him
When Chuck Norris does a pushup he doesnt push his body up, he pushes the world down
Outer Space exists because it was all too afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck

ruaround

Chuck Norris gets angry when attempts to slam a revolving door shut... the door swings around and kicks his a__.

ruaround

chuck norris has 11 scrapbooks full of "Love Is" cartoons and over 100 precious moments figurines...

ariaanna

ok, ruaround, if you don't like chuck norris jokes, please leave the thread. your posts are irritating and break the flow of the thread. :mad:
also, Chuck Norris actually died 10 years ago. . . . . but Death still hasn't gotten up the nerve to tell him.

ruaround

jeez ariaanna i love chuck norris jokes THEY ARE FANTASTIC...isnt that what this thread is all about???
In fine print on the last page of the Farmers' Almanac it notes that annual rainfall figures do not include the tears shed by Chuck Norris...

ariaanna

funny, since earlier in the thread you specifically said you didn't get chuck norris jokes and don't understand what all the hype is about. . . . and most of your "jokes" are just attempts to belittle chuck norris.
btw. . . . have you heard Chuck Norris is suing NBC? yeah, "law and order" is the copyrighted nickname for his left and right legs.

ruaround

true...i didnt realize how GREAT these jokes/facts are... they really are alot of FUN!!!
and i would call them "attempts" to belittle...
did you know chuck norris is also currently suing ABC, claiming Hope & Faith are trademarked names hands... AKA his girlfriends...