clams under PC

teen

look at clams in the tank with pc, then look at clams in the tank with MH. im not getting into whos clams look better, but i think its agreable that the clams in a tank with MH look overall healthier.

ibew

I know you were trying to prove a point but look at both pics of clams see how they look considerably different the fist one is beautiful and the second is dull same coral different angle plus im sure you know on quality of clams in grade theres a big difference and price wise too

ibew

also your pics are alot more clearer then those above for what ever reason but one is I think he had the flash on cause of how bright they are not trying to take sides your clam is beautiful and in his first pic his clam looks like it is also but he had the flash on you can see how colorful though it is but blurred

teen

i payed $29 and tax for this guy, and he looked nothing like this when i first got him (he was under pc's). and the camera im using is only 4.0 mega pixels, nothing special.

Ibew, In Teen's second pic the clam is only dull because it is a side shot, if you take a picture as if you were looking down on the clam, that will bring out the colors more.

ibew

thank you I understand that just wanted to state that angle and flash and reflection play a big role in coral clarity

rsd

Sorry... On road right now. I will have to try and grab photo's when i get home... probably after the holidays.
Those are some great looking clams though.

btown

Ive had my clam under PC's for 12 months and it was given to me from a friend who had it in a 12 gallon nano under PC's for almost a year before me. Still going strong after 24 months under PC's.

ibew

Originally Posted by Btown
Ive had my clam under PC's for 12 months and it was given to me from a friend who had it in a 12 gallon nano under PC's for almost a year before me. Still going strong after 24 months under PC's.
do you have any pics would like to see also what type of clam is it