Classifieds Seller's Feedback

Wow I thought that this type of thing was taken care of by the Mods here... It so sad that this Young Kid was aloud to trade here on his own.. Isn't there an age limit to sign up Here on Saltwaterfish.com If there is not than maybe this could be put into effect. I had no trade with this young man But I can tell you this I will not either. I do hope that the Mods can ban this young man as it is not in good practice to have someone young or old killing corals or not holding up to a deal. I would think that something could be done. SAD SAD SAD.
I know that this does not make anything right but, I am so sorry to here of the loses as our Reefs grow smaller and corals dying off it is so sad. I remember when corals were taken from the reefs and with all the advances that have been made, we should be able to control someone that knowingly kills corals So sad but that is my Opinion. Sad course of events wow..........

clarkiiclo

Well, my mail came for the day and no corals. NOT GOOD. That means they are gonna set somewhere all weekend now for sure.

elvictre

I didn't receive mine as well. He's a thief in my book. Who even knows if he shipped them? I see in his profile he still views the board but doesn't return my emails.
I am very disappointed in the Mods here for allowing a child to trade. I assume I am dealing with an adult when I agree to a trade. Honestly it was my first trade on this board. I guess I will not use this board for trading anymore.
If anyone wants to email me I have a ton of email from him with every excuse and story in the world, he even blamed his Mom now. He actually told me he would replace the blasto's if they are dead and when I told him to next day me them he said he didn't have anymore. Then went on to say if he refunds my shipping money would I let it go and I told him no. You are then just stealing my corals. Either way it doesn't matter. What I will say is that if you are going to steal from people don't use your home address and your real name. There are legal responsibilities for his parents to allow him to do this, his Mom even signed for the package.
Vic

grumpygils

LittleBuck cashed out his tanks and sold me his remaining $150 worth of misc corals and such. He had been trading hot and heavy for weeks. DHL smashed box, I got about $40 to live. Told him I would split it at $75 and he has dodged me ever since. Little buck if you see this, please make good on your word !
GG

teresaq

well i too have been taken by connor. We were to mail our package on tues, whiich i did. he got his thurs, i have not gotten anything. when i e-mailed thrus, he said itthe frag i sent looked rough, but then he e-mailed that at least one polyp had opened. now he says the frag has died. he told me today that the package was wet and the bag had popped. I double bagged, and packed in air bags and syro. I find it hard to beleive. but anyway, I still have not received anything from him, and he told me he was going on a three week vacation. I asked for picture of the dead frag, but got no responce.
has anyone who trade with him gotten anything?????

clarkiiclo

Everyone who was taken by CONNOR in the recent blastomussa trade please contact me.
I am getting together a list so I can contact his parents and let them know what he is doing.
It would be much better if I had an idea of how many people and what kind of monetary value.
Please feel free to email me at eclectic@icqmail.com

diane4

On the positive note - I have high regards and marks for hot883.
Hot883 sold me a mag drive pump. The pump was shipped quickly and packaged well. I haven't tried it or used it yet, I trust it works just fine.
You can trust hot883 anytime.
Thanks for the pump and a fair honest trade. Thanks hot883.

bluetanger

Originally Posted by crazyreefnut
Wow I thought that this type of thing was taken care of by the Mods here... It so sad that this Young Kid was aloud to trade here on his own.. Isn't there an age limit to sign up Here on Saltwaterfish.com If there is not than maybe this could be put into effect.
I had no trade with this young man But I can tell you this I will not either. I do hope that the Mods can ban this young man as it is not in good practice to have someone young or old killing corals or not holding up to a deal. I would think that something could be done. SAD SAD SAD.
I know that this does not make anything right but, I am so sorry to here of the loses as our Reefs grow smaller and corals dying off it is so sad. I remember when corals were taken from the reefs and with all the advances that have been made, we should be able to control someone that knowingly kills corals So sad but that is my Opinion. Sad course of events wow..........

I totally disagree with you
---just because one snot nosed kid is an a** to everyone does not mean saltwaterfish.com should even think about making an age limit! No matter where you go in life you will always run into someone like CONNOR...I think it is crazy that you said a kid(teen) should not be allowed on swfish.com-if we are old enough to buy livestock from swfish.com we are old enough to use swfish's message boards-what Conner did was wrong but plenty of adults wouldhave done the same thing thier just that type of people...

fishfryer

got maxijet fromrodriquez,william(p312wrl) fast reliable and perfect new even thou said used.thanks
also got remora c pro skimmer from d anderson(saltwater8 ) which works good after i replaced pump,but he was willing and helpful in trying to get it to work and since didnt willing to take back and credit me for pump .thanks

pyro

Got my AquaC Remora in from Engineer. Worked with me well and the product seems to work great (still breaking in)
for engineer

Originally Posted by bluetanger
I totally disagree with you
---just because one snot nosed kid is an a** to everyone does not mean saltwaterfish.com should even think about making an age limit! No matter where you go in life you will always run into someone like CONNOR...I think it is crazy that you said a kid(teen) should not be allowed on swfish.com-if we are old enough to buy livestock from swfish.com we are old enough to use swfish's message boards-what Conner did was wrong but plenty of adults wouldhave done the same thing thier just that type of people...

Unfortunately you are right it does not matter about the age, BUT the acts of a child as Conner has shown leads people as my self questioning the morals and integrity of a child. You are correct in saying that there should not be an age limit, but they should deffinately Ban this young child as I feel that he has went over the edge with his antics. No child should be allowed to trade as Conner has given the shaft to many people and honestly think that this could have been avoided if his Parents were involved with all these trades. I think that all of this could have been Good trades if they would have taken an intrest in this hobby with him.
Look some may agree and some may disagree this is why all people can and should voice thier opinions.

dafishguy

Dont Deal With Robsm1973 Its Tth Same Person And I Just Bought 60lbs Of Sand And 20lbs Of Live Rock And He Was Suppose To Send It 2nd Day Air ,but He Sent It Ground And It Took 6 Days For It To Get Here And When I Got It,it Smelled Like Somebody Died,and He Never Once Answered My Email Stay Far Away.

tx reef

RickD overnighted some zoos and star polyps to me in a thermos trade.
Everything looked great.

I would recommend dealing with him to anyone.
This was my first thermos trade and since this went so smooth, I will be willing to do it again sometime.

drewdog82

I bought 85 lbs. of fiji LR from team2jndd on Monday and put it into my tank immediatelly. The rock was very nice with lots of corraline and I already found some small critters and some coral frags. Best of all, after putting this into a new tank my ammonia, trites, and trates are all at 0!!! He wrapped up all the rock very nicely and I would highly recommend dealing with him.

vinnyl

I've traded w/ crazyreefnut, and even though he was sick he had his wife send me the frags.

One one the frags did not make it (died).....but the other 2 did.
I would highly recommend . Good trader!!!

hot883

Crox, was great to deal with. Prompt payment sent and many emails to work out details. Thanks my friend. Highly recommend this person as seller and or buyer.

rrcjr1972

Wanted to share my great expeience with ripped off. Bought a refugium from him, got a lot of help and sent super fast with great packaging. Even offered help with setting up. Highly recommended and would purchase again in heart beat. Not enough like this guy. Thanx Ripped Off

ripped off

Originally Posted by RRCJR1972
Wanted to share my great expeience with ripped off. Bought a refugium from him, got a lot of help and sent super fast with great packaging. Even offered help with setting up. Highly recommended and would purchase again in heart beat. Not enough like this guy. Thanx Ripped Off
Thank you for the kind words enjoy your fuge/sump. Any problems you know how to reach me.