Classifieds Seller's Feedback

nwdyr

OK I don't mean to sound like too much of a dork here but what happened to the pages where all my positive feedback was ??
Just my luck huh? the only pages MIA are the ones with my good feedback on them

rort

A lot of the post on here have been very good but I have to say I did not have a good transaction with "bullitr"
He posted his 180g tank for sale on this forum, I called and emailed Monday and said he would sell it to me. Told him I would come and pick it up Wednesday, and sold out from under me Tuesday. Had to take off work and find a friend to help in the transportation.
He did not call to inform me. I called Tuesday night to make sure everything was still set (as it was 60miles away) and then he told me he sold it.
Not the best feeling...!

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2696601
OK I don't mean to sound like too much of a dork here but what happened to the pages where all my positive feedback was ??
Just my luck huh? the only pages MIA are the ones with my good feedback on them

Haha, your in the wrong forum.
Your positive feedback is in the "LIVE" selling and trading...
Posts #'ed 546, 535, 523, 514, 512, 502, 448, 439 and 434...

https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=253617

GreenRefer
Bought light system from him as the existing system I had croaked. I got it at an unbelievabley good price , plus he was more than reasonable in shipping. It arrived as he said it would and an all around great experience!

Hey this guy is a class act, great corals for sale and even surprised me with freebies... Awesome seller, "SHARKBAIT9" thanks once again!!!

tbcseod

Bought his 404's and they arrived well packed - complete (even the little pieces that often get lost over time) and they were as clean as the day they left the factory!
Very good communications and great price - thank you psbrent2

~T

tbcseod

Purchased a CPR overflow from Nancysalt - it arrived today and was well packed and in terrific shape, bulkhead and seal looked brand new, aqua lifter and filter were in origonal packing (I believe they might be brand new as well?) Only the overflow itself showed signs of use and that was only by some welcomed coralline formations on it.
I'd gladly buy from Nancysalt again, no questions asked.
~T

anonome

I exchanged koralia's with this member and was extremely pleased with the outcome. Communication was great, sent me the tracking code for his box, as I did the same. Excellent transaction, will trade, sell with him again.

O

okiereef

I purchased a pump from this person. UPS damaged during shipping. Nancysalt went through all of the trouble to file a claim and get me a refund. I appreciate her honesty and would buy from her again.

podo_isathief

Just wanted to give folks a heads on on this person... PODO
She came to my home at the end of last summer/beginning of fall and bought hundreds of dollars worth of saltwater corals/live rock. She post dated checks for her purchases going out about 2 months and then signed her husbands name to the BUSINESS checks. I was skeptical but really wanted to sell the stuff. Everything went fine. She came back a second time and repeated the process...with the checks dating out into December. Of course the last check in the transaction she made the biggest one and of course it bounced when it came time to cash it. (even though I contacted her before cashing and she said it was fine)
After it bounced ($200) I contacted her and she had every story under the sun. She has kids, it's holiday time, she broke her leg, she's broke, etc etc. I gave her slack and time to make up the bounced check and NOTHING. After a short while, she quit answering my emails and phone calls. However I see her on here selling items (some of the corals she bought from ME) and even BUYING things!!! The nerve of this person...you can't pay me my $$ but you can buy things on here?
All will be well soon however, because I have lodged a complaint with my local police. Since she came to MY house and wrote the bad check here, the crime occured HERE, not where she lives. (She lives 2+ hours away) So my last course of action was sending a certified letter outlining my next moves which are, go back to the police and let them know she did NOT answer the certified letter (she has 10 days to do so) and then they will issue an arrest warrant. I don't feel bad one bit, I have given her ample opportunity and over a YEAR to make this right.
The ONLY problem is that the check was signed with her husbands name (it's HIS business) so I think the warrant will actually be for him. Imagine being at work one day and getting arrested in front of your co-workers for something your wife wouldn't rectify?
I don't think I'll get my money back posting here, but at least it will make others aware.
P.S. Something funny I found on the internet when doing a little google search on her and her husbands 'plant business' R & P Greenhouses...
On February 5, 2007, obsessed Perry, MI wrote:
Buyer beware! Paula has a habit of not paying for the plants she receives wholesale. She is fabulous on the phone unless she owes you money, then the caller ID allows her to ignore you. Take note of the fact that she only has a smattering of anything new and brilliant to offer. This is what happens when one cannot pay the bills where a grower obtains plant starts. The majority of what she has to offer is illegally reproduced from cuts and divisions of patented plants. The offering for spring 2007 is very sad for just this reason. Trust me I know she owes me the hefty sum of $1,500.00 - no portion of which is she the least concerned about paying. Do not send her your new-to-the-market plants!

smoothie

I bought a 36in tall stand for a 180, matching canopy and a very nice professionally made custom sump/fuge from gsellars for an insanely cheap price. Great guy to deal with that loves and works in the hobby. Would confidently buy and drive to get anything he had to sell. Call for directions though bc mapquest will make you go insane.