Cleaned my tank

bender77

I wish I could get my macro to grow beautiful like that. The tank looks great. That must have taken forever

teresaq

thanks everyone. I can believe I let it get as bad as it did. There was almost a 2 gal bucket full of algea. I'm glad I did it when I did, I found the grape caulerpa was turning white under the fern stuff.
T

snakeblitz33

Uhh, meowzer, she already posted a pic. lol
Do you really want me posting a pic of my empty 20g tank? I will... hahaha

novahobbies

thanks everyone. I can believe I let it get as bad as it did. There was almost a 2 gal bucket full of algea. I'm glad I did it when I did, I found the grape caulerpa was turning white under the fern stuff.
T
Do you still have any of the C. Prolifera left?

teresaq

I cleaned all I could see out, but give it a few weeks, the roots are still in the rocks, so it will come back soon. lol

bender77

I have a Nova Extreme Pro. The only macro I can get to grow is grape C. I do like it, but I tried feather, and c. prolifera as well as several other macro first and they all died :( I've even killed my grape C a few times and had to by more. BUT....yesterday my new new LED CAD light came in. I have had time to make sure it will fit on my tank, but if it does I will try a new light and may try to get some soft corals (I kill them too in this tank) or some different macro