clown anenome pic

T

tizzo

So then clarkii scared "nemo" outa his spot and he was homeless for awhile, but soon that was remedied!:)

cathy joe

THE SEDEA IS NEW TO THE TANK ONLY HAD FOR A WEEK. THAT IS THE COLOR IT WAS FROM THE STORE. THE CLOWN THAT STAYS IN IT KINDA RUBS AROUND IN IT, BUT I WOULD NOT SAY BETS IT UP. MY LIGHTING IS NOT THE GREATEST AT THE MOMENT BUT I AM GOING TO GET BETTER SOON

rach4194

Originally posted by Tizzo
So then clarkii scared "nemo" outa his spot and he was homeless for awhile, but soon that was remedied!:)

Tizzo
Is that a hammer coral in this PIC? Is that where your clown usually resides?
beautiful, by the way.

rach4194

Originally posted by Cathy Joe
does the anenome really look that bad, my lfs ordered it for us and when he got it he did not want to sell it to us. he said it was the best he ever saw
I was given a sebae anemone and I thought he was beautiful. He was all white with purple tips. After some research I soon found out a white anemone or (bleached) is not a good sign.
I made sure my water was perfect and had sufficient lighting, also I made sure to feed him good food about three times a week, with in a few weeks it look like a different anemone. (This is how he was supposed to look.) He is still doing very well now, and getting HUGE! I wish my Percula Clowns would host, but no such luck.
Also wanted to thank Thomas712 who really was a great help.
Before pic of my sebae..

T

tizzo

Originally posted by Rach4194
Tizzo
Is that a hammer coral in this PIC? Is that where your clown usually resides?
beautiful, by the way.

Thanks for the compliment. Actually that started out as a frag my som picked out. It is a frogspawn but not like any other I've seen.
I was gonna post a pic of the whole thing, then and now, but pics are still down. Can't wait to see your updated pic of your sebea!!