clown pics

debnflo

Originally posted by overanalyzer
Very cool - I also like the austrialian clowns - two very cool barrier reef fish.

I know... it is too hard to decide which ones to get. So far we have gold striped maroons going into our 100G display, Ocelaris in one Nano and Pink Skunks will be in the other.... I need more tanks so I can get some clarkii, austrialian or barrier reef ones. :D

ecook

My female Onyx a. percula....a fuzzy pic but one of the few I can get of her "Puzzle piece" marking....

jbone

Originally posted by ViPeR_930
Here is my female aquacultured true percula. :happy:

How do you tell if it's a female??

jbone

Originally posted by Bang Guy
It's the larger fish of the pair.

I have a large one and a smaller one, but i did not buy them as a pair. Do you think they are male and female? If so what are the odds they will mate.

beautful

Here's a few of my Clownfish:

a few he he ha ha that's alot of clownfish this is my favorites
anyway i know i can put any fish in my tank yet but i just want to know since clownfish is the one that will be in my tank.
how you tell about there ---? color? or i don't know:notsure:

bang guy

Originally posted by beautful
how you tell about there ---? color? or i don't know:notsure:

Clownfish are born ungendered. The dominant Clownfish in a group is or will become the female. The next in line will become male and the rest will remain ungendered. If the female leaves or dies then the male will become female and the next in line will become male.

beautful

Clownfish are born ungendered. The dominant Clownfish in a group is or will become the female. The next in line will become male and the rest will remain ungendered. If the female leaves or dies then the male will become female and the next in line will become male.

WOW
that's crazy but i still like way they look
thanks for good reply :)

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Bang, if I add a larger cinnamon then mine, or even a larger tomato, do you think my female will "accept" and maybe, just maybe, they will pair? She's about 2 yrs old.

gregvabch

beth, i successfully paired my gold striped maroons, and that's how i did it. my female was over twice the size of the male when i added it. at first she didn't want anything to do with him, but now they're best buddies. eventually i'm going to have them in their own tank and hopefully they will reproduce.