Coke or Pepsi?

catawaba

Just for fun.
Do you buy/prefer Coca-Cola products or Pepsi Co. products?
If the casual restaraunt you go to has the opposite of your preference, do you accept it or do you order Iced Tea?

shogun323

I am usually an unsweet tea guy but every once in a while I have to have a coke. If I was in the mood for one and the restaurant carried Pepsi I would go for it.

lilchevygirl_0

I love pepsi! if the restraunt only had coke I would go for it tho..beggers can't be choosers, but when it comes to the store not having pepsi in stock i would go to a different one till I found one that had it!

catawaba

Coke vs. Pepsi as a group fo soft drinks, not a specific drink per se.
I personally am addicted to Diet Coke

garnet13aj

I tried to stop drinking soda last semester and it worked pretty well, now I drink it at restaruants sometimes. I voted pepsi because that's what I'm into right now, but it generally happens that whichever one I drink least is my favorite because I'm not exposed to it as much so I don't get bored of the taste, but I'll drink either. But I only drink diet and I love it 10 times more w/a little rum or vodka in it I have to admit.

flpriest

I don't drink much pop, but when I do I'm a Coca Cola Drinker. I don't like the after taste that Pepsi leaves. If I'm in a restaraunt that doesn't carry Coke products or beer, I'll drink milk.

catawaba

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
I prefer the COKE ONE!

They still make that?
I think Coke Zero is OK......

schneidts

Originally Posted by ruaround
neither... i dont drink soda, unless its diet and has Rum or Crown in it...

Evan and Williams, baby.

catawaba

Yep...who orders a Jack and Pepsi? or a Rum and Pepsi?
And Coca-Cola makes Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Barq's, etc.
My favorite part is that Coca-Cola was invented by a PHARMACIST!

catawaba

Originally Posted by flpriest
I don't drink much pop, but when I do I'm a Coca Cola Drinker. I don't like the after taste that Pepsi leaves. If I'm in a restaraunt that doesn't carry Coke products or beer, I'll drink milk.

It does a body good!