Coke or Pepsi?

30-xtra high

everything has its flaws...
pepsi- to carbonated
coke- tastes flat
mountain dew- if 1 can is drinken daily certain parts shrink 20% a year
the perfect drink... ROOT BEER!
if i have to choose pepsi or coke... i'll take either, makes no diff.

ruaround

Originally Posted by The J.O.P.
what about cheerwine? it's pretty good.
it is pretty good... had it when i was back in KC last summer... too bad it isnt available out west...

shogun323

what about cheerwine? it's pretty good.
Cheerwine!!! That stuff is great. I had it like 14 years ago when I was up in Charlotte NC for the summer!!!
Send me some!!

wangotango

i prefer pepsi, but ill drink coke if i have to. imo non of anyone's diet products taste anything like the regular. but i think i like gingerale best. best root beer ive ever had was saranac brand.
-Justin

shogun323

hey shogun hows that mantis tank doing?
It s great. The tank is cycling along nicely. I'll post pics in my thread this weekend. Thanks for askin.

dave flood

Originally Posted by WangoTango
i prefer pepsi, but ill drink coke if i have to. imo non of anyone's diet products taste anything like the regular. but i think i like gingerale best. best root beer ive ever had was saranac brand.
-Justin
Diet tast's like poison to me. I have to go with regular pepsi (I have the stock)

catawaba

Diet soda is an acquired taste. Now I prefer them. If I ever drink a "Coke" or "Pepsi" or Dr. Pepper or whatever 'regular' soda, they taste like Aunt Jemima.
I get a toothache and have to go to the

[hr]
for some insulin!
:hilarious

1knight164

Diet Coke for me to offset the double whopper with double cheese. Think i'm addicted. Have to have one a day. For non-diet, I prefer Pepsi. I know. Strange....