College Football 2004

dfl18

USC is gonna dominate again this year
(i just got back from their game tonight, 49-0 against colorado)

belothsurf

Colorado was able to put together a team this year?
How about Southern Miss beating Nebraska? That was kinda neat.....(cept we play Southern Miss for our Homecoming game..:nervous: )
Congratulations to Oklahoma for beating Houston Polytechnic.
Michigan.....don't worry, Ty will still be looking for a job at the end of the year.
"Pontius".....good game against Jawga. I'm getting worried about our bet.......Roll Tide!
The Game to watch next week will be Auburn & LSU. Auburn is looking very good so far. It should be a great game.

ka0z4allu

Bama gave a great show last night over ole miss. Croyle done a great job with the ball, and with an arsenal of running backs to go through they had a very live offense. Defense looked pretty good too! They will go really far this season. And I agree with belothsurf that the game to watch this week will be auburn LSU game. Should be a really good game and if "Cadillac" gets over 100 rushing yards (which he will) then I pick auburn to win by 10!

pontius

Belothsurf, GO COCKS. they gave Jawga all they wanted, and that was with our star runningback being hurt in the 1st quarter. I predict we will go 9-2 with a bowl win. as far as the national picture, if Carolina ain't in the picture, I couldn't care less who wins.

audisteve

Well I’m a staunch Nebraska fan even though we need a lot of work. Yes, Southern Miss did beat Nebraska…but to clarify a point it was more that the Southern Miss defense beat Nebraska. Being at the game I would have to say that the Southern Miss defense is amazing…I would say it’s got to be one of the top 10 in the nation. With that in mind Nebraska still posted over 400 yards against them. And to add all that in the equation with an inexperienced quarterback, well I guess you can’t expect to win them all. Actually I would only settle with a couple of wins… Missouri, Oklahoma, and Kansas St.
Plus I would like to say that USC having looked at going there is the most superficial school in the world! I can’t stand any coastal school where the principles are more directed towards money and sports than it is at academics.
But alas if I had to pick a school to win this year it’ll be OU. Just because if they do win that’ll bring a whole lot of money into the BIG 12.
And yes I am aware that I do contradict myself in saying that I would like Nebraska to beat OU and for them to win the National Title.

S

surfjnkie9

IRISH! Great game on Saturday..Its in my blood to be a Notre Dame fan and they are my fav. team but I'm also a big USC fan..anyone else see a problem with this??

oceanminded

I have to give out a big ROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL TIDE! Went to the Ole Miss game Sat night and hve to admit we looked pretty good.

belothsurf

Originally posted by oceanminded
I have to give out a big ROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL TIDE! Went to the Ole Miss game Sat night and hve to admit we looked pretty good.

Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!:jumping:

pontius

how does that saying go???.....
"roll Tide roll, 'round the rim and down the bowl". lol, that's a good one I've got to give to Allbarn fans. I've got to say though, of all the SEC fans I've met (besides gamecocks), Bama fans are the best, and the friendliest.