College Football 2004

ty_05_f

There is still 15 minutes in the game but I will say it. I'm glad Cal didn't get into a BCS Bowl game. Texas dominated Tech and Cal just doesn't seem to realize that Tech is going to throw it almost every time.:cheer:

liverock27

well, I guess all you Pac10 fans proved us right about how it was the best confrence. Texas Tech fans had it right "Over Rated".

wrassecal

Originally posted by LiveRock27
well, I guess all you Pac10 fans proved us right about how it was the best confrence. Texas Tech fans had it right "Over Rated".

wrassecal

Yesterday Cal proved why they did NOT deserve a BCS bowl and today Texas proved why they did. :D PAC 10 - Big 10

thedude

ok, so the PAC 10 might suck...but SC owns you all and if you dont know it then your about to get shown

wrassecal

WOW, the dude, I really like your teams new football helmet avatar. Is that the helmet the boys form Troy will wearing for the game?:joy:

liverock27

A little off the subject, but who do yall think will win more games next year, Weis at ND or Saban at the Dolphins? I'm going with Saban winning 6 or 7 games next year and Weis winning 5 or 6 at most.

wrassecal

Originally posted by LiveRock27
A little off the subject, but who do yall think will win more games next year, Weis at ND or Saban at the Dolphins? I'm going with Saban winning 6 or 7 games next year and Weis winning 5 or 6 at most.

I'll take Miles at LSU. :D just to prove to Saban that it could have done.