Colts vs. Bears...

catawaba

Originally Posted by Anubisxero
I'm sorry but the bears defense is gonna have Peyton Manning looking out his earhole throughout the game ;)
:hilarious
Da Bears 31-28

reefkprz

I'm going for the colts, Only because they beat the patriots. Next year though the pats are gonna win it.

tx reef

We will see. I did all my trash typing in the other thread and will not do any more.
I pick the Colts of course......
Do you really think that Rex Grossman can win the game for the Bears if he has to?

f14peter

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Do you really think that Rex Grossman can win the game for the Bears if he has to?
Surely just as well as Tony Romo can win a playoff game for Dallas . . .
Not having a dog in this fight, it really doesn't matter to me who wins. Maybe the Colts so it would be nice to read or hear a discussion on the NFL and no longer have to deal with the "Would Manning be considered one of the all-time greats if he doesn't get the ring?" talk.

reefreak29

i dont know whos gonna win we will find out in a couple weeks , but i do know that stadium will be packed with bears fans booya

nygel

kinda sucks for people on the east and west coast... its a midwest battle... oh well, Colts...

tangman99

Originally Posted by nYgel
kinda sucks for people on the east and west coast... its a midwest battle... oh well, Colts...
Not the east cost. It is already know as the SEC championship game around here.

jmick

I am curious, why does Dungy and Manning deserve to win? Seems to me that they've been loaded with talent the last few years and have never risen to the occasion...how does that equate to being deserving???

anubisxero

Originally Posted by TX Reef
We will see. I did all my trash typing in the other thread and will not do any more.
I pick the Colts of course......
He's done it before ;)