come onnn gogrgonian thread take 4

team2jndd

only post if you have gorgonians to trade you're getting me in trouble now loll. I already found somebody for a yellow... anyone else?

team2jndd

That is exactly what im looking for reef for brains. How big is it? Can you email me at screamin_reefers@yahoo.com and just let me know where you live, how big the frag will be and anything you would possibly looking for as a trad. Thank you.

renogaw

wow i'd love to get some of that as well. i have kenya, zoos, star polyps if interested in any. mjwag1975 at cox.net

demartini

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
your looking for Gorgs or trying to get rid of Gorgs? I have frags of the Blueberry Gorg if your looking.
ReefForBrains, I really want a blue berry gorgonian, could you please e-mail me

team2jndd

lol come on guys it took me 4 threads to get one can I plllllease have first dibs? Reef if you can just frag me like 2-3 inches they can have the rest. Vultures lol.

vtfishies

that is simply beautiful. if u have any left or even next time u decide to frag plz let me know..luv2snuggwithu@yahoo.com..can discus trade options than. thanks

mscarpena

I am also interested in some blueberry gorgonia. I also have some gorgonia for trade/sale. I have what is called a corky fingered gorgonia. It is branching and has purple skin with large brown polyps. It is very neat, but it is getting very large. It's the size of a dinner plate. Unlike other gorgs this is easy to care for and both photosynthetic and eats zooplakton. Grows quick as well. I like acanthastreas and colorful monti's. I know the acan and montis may be worth more, but I am willing to trade/purchase. If anyone is interested e-mail me @ mscarpena@msn.com. Also I live in the Buffalo, NY area.