Complete 125rr For sale in IOWA

kingspade

I am putting my tank back up for sale, sale includes everything i have.
125 Gallon AGA rr tank, stand, canopy: $400
3x250w 14k coralvue RETRO: $525 (about a month and a half old) $525
ASM G3 skimmer w/sedra 5000: $185
MagDrive 18 pump: $85
Around 200lbs of very Purple figi live rock: $3/lb
250lbs Live sand: $.75/lb
500w titanium heater: $30
40 gallon long sump fuge: $50
i will need to sell all the live stuff first so please anyone that need live rock or sand let me know. all items are able to be shipped at buyers expense, local pick up is also welcome. you can email me at kamtonica@mchsi.com or call me at 563-451-2069 or 563-513-0167. thank you---- Tony

whyamisofl

what are the chances of holding some live rock for a deposit?? I am looking at 100-125 pounds and I would pick it up....

kingspade

Originally Posted by whyamisofl
what are the chances of holding some live rock for a deposit?? I am looking at 100-125 pounds and I would pick it up....
when would you be wanting to pick it up? i would hold it but it all depends on how long and if youre serious about buying that much

jbyrd

Hey Tony, I would like to buy 40lbs of L.R. for $120. Maybe some of the equipment or livestock also, give me a list of equipment and livestock and prices, also have a buddy that might get some items. I can come get it this week just let me know when and were. I will not back out on ya!!!! J.
email me at: info@shelleyssoycandles.com

hoover86

Can I get more info. on the sump?? Measurements, how old is it, etc. I'm building a 125 right now and I'm looking for a sump to fit under my stand. I'm in the VERY SE corner of SD and should be able to pick it up. E-mail is hoover86@hotmail.com Thanks

kingspade

Originally Posted by whyamisofl
King, are you interested in my offer??
i would rather not wait that long, sorry.

kingspade

Originally Posted by bracebldrs
70lbs live rock
100lbs live sand
pickup this week sooner pending location
and I may buy other stuff when pickup
bracebldrs@comcast.net
anytime this week will work, give me a call! i have some people comming saturday to buy some so if you can make it saturday it works for me. just let me know!