Complete 125rr For sale in Iowa

kingspade

I am selling my 125 gallon rr tank, i hope to sell it complete but i will part it out if i absolutely have to, but the complete price is a much lower price than parting out as i want it gone ASAP. Items included are 3x250w 14k coralve retro kit with electronic ballasts, ASM G3 skimmer, AGA 125rr corner overflows and stand (black) 40 gallon sump/fuge, 3 seio M1500's, mag drive 18, about 180 lbs of live sand. i will sell it all together for $950. single prices apon request through email kamtonica@mchsi.com or you may call me at 563-451-2069 or 563-513-0167. pics will be posted sometime this weekend or early next week as i would like to get the stuff cleaned up before taking pics. i do have pics of it when i had it all up and running that i wll email to interested people. thank you

kingspade

the 40 gal sump is 4 foot by 12 by 15 pretty much the same as a 55 gallon just not as tall. im afraid shipping would be pretty expensive because of the weight, may not be worth your time to buy it by the time you pay shipping
as shipping would probably be more than i would even sell the thing for.

kingspade

ok how about people shoot me some offers this thing NEEDS TO GO!! $700 is a great price, i paid $600 just for the lights, that like getting a tank, stand, canopy, skimmer, powerheads, return pump, and sand for $100.$700 or reasonable offer.

mandarin w

To bad you are in Iowa, I am all the way down in St. Louis area. My brother is in Pella, I don't know if he would want to hold it at his place for a while. But I will say....$700 is a fantastic price, Somebody get this
You will wish you did next month.