consolidation/breakdown in paoli, pa. (19301)

This is my 3rd and final attemp to purchase some Glove Polyps from you. If you have any left, I will take $40 (20 polyps) worth from you. If you can do it as two frags it would be better since I have two tanks, if not, one frag with 20 polys on it would be fine as well. PM me your paypal and shipping cost to 19962 and I will send you the money.
If you don't want to do business with me, that is fine too, just don't PM me then.

J

jesses89

How fast do favias grow? how do they spread? how hard are they to keep? thanks?
You still have that german digi?
email me at Jesses89@aol.com .... thanks.

mr_x

favia doesn't grow very fast. they seem to make new polyps at a decent pace, but the calcium based skeleton takes a while to catch up.
i still have the german digi frag. actually, i accidentally made 2.

mr_x

i'm going to bump this once more.
i'd also like to say i do have the basic beginner stuff too. my tank is overgrown with red sea and the brown- regular xenia, alot of red mushrooms...a few different types of palys..stuff like that. the xenia doesn't ship too well though...i'd rather you come and pick it up. anyone who comes by to pick up their corals gets free xenia and mushrooms!

mr_x

anyone interested in an approximate 10+ pound piece of live rock with over 40 red mushrooms and about 20 red sea xenia colonies on it for 50 bucks? you could frag it up and make some money with it if you like. i just need the room.
here it is, circled in the pic-

Yes, can you send me that one instead of the one you going to send me Monday? I will pay the different.

Actually no! If they are a different kind, I will take them both. Let me know.
Thanks,
Joe

Originally Posted by Mr_X
http:///forum/post/2601153
lol. well, how about an authorized representative?
Well. Maybe I will wait until I get back. I spent about $500 so far this week and don't even get to see them. Hopefully someone will pick it up from you.

mr_x

bump for-
i have some favia frags( a couple chunks about 3" in diameter.
i have a couple large ORA blue polyp german digi frags(about 3" branching)
both green tipped and pink pocilapora
still have a fair amount of candycanes
i also have the blue mouth platygyra frag
the blue carpet lobo