Cool Accents

pezenfuego

I don't know what mine would be. I like Filipino accents...is it Asian or is it Hispanic

+1 on French Canadians accents being bad, but I think German is worse. German people always sound like they are mad at you when they speak...but perhaps that is just the language...imo.

small triggers

scottish or english broage (sp?) because even if its an ugly guy, it makes him cuter> and i have to say my mom worked for a scottish company for 7 years and all the guys from over there were HOTTTTT and married of course

meowzer

Originally Posted by small triggers
http:///forum/post/3046655
scottish or english broage (sp?) because even if its an ugly guy, it makes him cuter> and i have to say my mom worked for a scottish company for 7 years and all the guys from over there were HOTTTTT and married of course

IDK...UGLY is always UGLY

Coolest would be gaelic... next would be a german sub dialic [they have 88 or so] and My being irish/german has nothing to do with my vote...hehe

aquaknight

I think a lot of it depends on the person individually. Pierce Brosnan or Sean Connery have a very cool English accent. However if you're some dopey looking sob, like Prince Charles, or are some 350lb whale with a Eastern European/Russian accent, it can work equally against you...
The Caribbean/South American accent of the Dos Equis guy or Sean Connery, is what I would call 'cool.'
Attractive? A girl with a very light southern drawl. Georgian/Tennessean though, not Texan/Louisianian.

dragonzim

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/3046806
I think a lot of it depends on the person individually. Pierce Brosnan or Sean Connery have a very cool English accent. However if you're some dopey looking sob, like Prince Charles, or are some 350lb whale with a Eastern European/Russian accent, it can work equally against you...
The Caribbean/South American accent of the Dos Equis guy or Sean Connery, is what I would call 'cool.'
Attractive? A girl with a very light southern drawl. Georgian/Tennessean though, not Texan/Louisianian.
Sean Connery is Scottish, not English