Coral and Live Rock Package For Sale MA Area

T

tony91lx

I have 75lbs+ of Florida gulf Rock, and about another 25lbs+ of base rock for sale. Included with the rock are the corals attached, which include green star polyp, brown mushrooms, hairy mushrooms, Xenia, Kenyan Tree, leathers and other assorted items. Also included are all the inverts I have in the tank, which include snails (Turbo’s, Ceirth, Nassarius), Blue Legs, sally light foot crab, blue knuckle hermit what ever else is in the tank that lives in the rock.
In addition to the rock I will also include is 100 lbs of live sand, and an additional 40 lbs of dry aragonite sand.
Also included is all the chemicals that I have remaining the following is a list of what left.
Kent – Turbo CalciumRemaining 90%
Kent Super Buffer dkH90%
Kent Coral Vite95%
Kent Essential Elements95%
Ken Tech M10%
Kent Pro Clear40%
Kent Micro Vert85%
Kent Iron15%
Kent Tech I15%
Kent Pro Teck Coat100% (2 bottles)
Boyd Chemi-clean60%
Red Sea Salt50%
Kent Tech D50%
Finally you I will include my phytoplankton station, which includes the air pump, tubing, containers and cultures so that you came grow your own coral food.
Looking to get $550 OBO. Please do not ask for frags or one or two pieces of rock I need to sell everything at once. Pickup only, I will not ship I am located in the Springfield Area of Massachusetts.
Photos can be found here, if you need additional photos please let me know and I will send them to you. I am not the greatest when it comes to tank photos sorry.
http://pets.webshots.com/album/549887601HfoeUS
Please don’t insult me with low ball offers, everyone knows what this stuff is worth, where are you going to get a 100lbs of live rock for $5.50 a lb, plus the chemicals, sand , inverts, and never mind the corals. This is a 4 year established tank.
Thanks Tony

Please PM or post here

seannmelly

300 bucks and you can keep the sand and your phytoplankton system just want all the rock with the corals and the chemicals. im in ny and will come pick up. post some pics of the rock and corals.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by team2jndd
seanmelly if you do buy all of the rock... im in ny and could really use a good piece of rock like this for my nano. Any chance of letting me buy one off of you? just let me know at screamin_reefers@yahoo.com

ill sell you some live rock if this member will sell it to me. i want to see pics first

T

tony91lx

Sorry to took so long to get back to you but my PC is down.
$300 no
Chemicals are worth $100, Sand is easily $100, Rock alone is $400, Corals are $250, Inverts $75. I know I said $550 obo, I will not take less then $500, and am in no hurry to take the tank down.
No Frags or Shipping all or nothing.

seannmelly

ok well when your ready to see for 300 dollars let me know. i recently bought a 150 bow front with 250lbs of rock some corals and 5 huge fish for 500 dollars that was with metal halides and everything so just to give you a hint on your price.

T

tony91lx

Sounds like you got a really good deal from someone who wanted to get rid of there stuff for what ever they could get for it.
Look on line for live rock costs.....even my local LFS sells LF for around $8.00 lb.
I still think my price is fair for the rock, sand, chemials, phyto, inverts and all the corals......it doesn't sell I keep it.
Still for sale, let me know if anyone needs a photo.

T

tony91lx

Just to be clear for everyone telling me $5.50 lb is not a deal on what I am selling.
This is a package, not just live rock
You get 100 lbs of live sand. (+ 40 lbs of dry sand)
The chemicals that I have remaining
The phytoplankton cultures and station.
Live rock
Corals
Inverts
Take out the following
$50 for 100 lbs of live sand
$75 for the chemicals
$25 for phyto
$50 for the inverts
That leaves you with $3.50 lb for live rock with corals look at the photos and tell me it's not worth more then that, please tell me were you are going to find a deal for live rock like that and I'll keep the tank and buy more.
$550 OBO
Thanks
Thanks.

dylsdad

HEY that is a steal for everything in your pictures. The corals in the tank are worth the money. Stick to your guns and someone like me will appreciate and buy. If you werent so far away I would buy in a heartbeat.

T

tony91lx

Thank you.....
renogaw the link at the top works for me....