Coral Beauty

levinjac

Well picked up a cb today please do not be mad it is a temperary home i will get pics up soon it is 2 and a half inches an this is only temperary

meowzer

You know....it's not our job to GET MAD....only to help give advice to inexperienced hobbyists (I am also still one)......you know the risks, we have talked about it
I hope that this really is temporary....2 1/2" is almost full size for a dwarf...they are VERY active.....

levinjac

I know just advice now we DID get mad at wayner and yes it really is temperary you know im upgrading its just my lfs never seems to have cbs and it was only 20 bucks so im like you know what im upgrading its in good shape its cheep my lfs never has cbs its beautiful mine loves the cave i have it keeps swimming in and out of it and its already picking at algea at least this stoped my dad from making me get somthing big

btldreef

You have toooooooo many fish in your tank already!
Please keep an eye on your water parameters, herbivores produce much more waste.

btldreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by levinjac http:///forum/thread/380871/coral-beauty#post_3315581
Its really temperary i will upgrade around summer
I'm just not a fan of people who plan fish BEFORE an upgrade. Life is unpredictable and anything can happen between now and the time you are planning to upgrade. My house was supposed to be ready 4 months ago, and then they said Sept 1, then Oct. 1, well it's Oct 3, and now their answer is, "probably not until after the new year."

gemmy

. Poor fishy. Did you really forget them? (I think your just joking since they need algae in their diet and I assume you did your research). When do you plan on upgrading? They can stress out very quickly in a 29 gallon, so I hope you get it soon like Thanksgiving.

levinjac

no really i did reasearch but my mind went blank at the lfs so i forgot algea sheets i have enough algea for a couple of days but im sorry but i cant upgrade until may or june i will have enough money by then to at least by a 55 on cl i normaly make $100 on christmas and then my b-day i have $90 right know so i figure ill but a tank in april and it will be done cycling in the end of may then i can get my first 3 fish then put my cb in

levinjac

I will try feeding today and see how it goes then around 5 ill check ammonia nitrites and nitrates