Coral Keepers 10 gallon dart frog diary.

coral keeper

Hello everyone.
I am in the making of my 10 gallon dart frog tank. Pics will be up in a few min. Its going to house 2 D. azureus dart frogs. One male and one female. The frogs arent going to be going in for a while. I dont have the dart frogs yet. Im probably going to get them in a few months. That will give me time to study and read a lot more about them and ready how to breed fruit flys, ect.

itom37

Sweet! Looks like it'll be a nice tank. Dart frogs are so beautiful. Are they tough to keep? It would be awesome if you got them to breed. Don't they like cary their tadpoles on their back or something awesome like that?

coral keeper

Yup, it sure is gana be fun! They arent hard to keep at all. (well, thats what people say that kept them.) People do breed them and not all dart frogs cary tadpoles on their back.

coral keeper

Here is a pic i just took and now i lightly tapped off the coco fiber. You can see a lot of the foam LOL. Im probably going to go to the store and get some brown, black or gray silicone and put it all over the foam and then put coco fiber on top of that. That should work much better.

mike22cha

Wow that's realy cool. Can't wait to see it up. I'm still working on my projects than I plan on getting my 10g up too. Don't know for sure if I'm going to do darts, but they are one cool animal.

m0nk

Wow, that's looking really cool. I've seen some neat frog tank setups at TFP/TPP (which is about a 45 min drive from my house) and have been very tempted to do the same, though I'm still working out issues in my most recent reef tank and it's 6 months old.....
Anyway, this looks really cool, can't wait to see more. Btw, as teen mentioned before, it might be helpful if the pics were resized to a smaller width.