Coral Keepers 180 gallon reef diary.

snakeblitz33

looks like it's all coming along very nicely, young padawon. lol.
How did you say you were getting rid of your hair algae problem?

coral keeper

Originally Posted by SnakeBlitz33
http:///forum/post/3137966
looks like it's all coming along very nicely, young padawon. lol.
How did you say you were getting rid of your hair algae problem?
lol
Instead of ripping out and throwing away the hair algae in the DT, I was ripping it out and planting it in the sump/fuge and growing it there. :)

coral keeper

I got an update! I got a Montipora Spongodes frag and a 2 Little Fishies Phosban Reactor(I won it at the club meeting raffle) today!

where do you guys get the chaeto, looking good... how r u attaching those corals to the rock.... and isnt the rock close to the class , how do you clean the glass

luamada2008

I must say that I am impressed with this tank and all its' creatures. I don't even know what to say but that I want one like that...hehehe... congratulation

coral keeper

Originally Posted by Marchingbandjs
http:///forum/post/3139877
where do you guys get the chaeto, looking good... how r u attaching those corals to the rock.... and isnt the rock close to the class , how do you clean the glass
I got the chaeto from locals. I use Super Glue Gel to attach corals to the rocks. Nope, the rocks is no where near the glass, I use a Mag float.

coral keeper

I have another update! I added: acans, chalice, encrusting monti, and a few other things. I also added a 5.7 inch Engineer Goby today! He was in my 28 gallon since I got him and I have been try to catch him for the last week. I got him when he was only 2 inches or so.
Mushrooms

Engineer Goby.

coral keeper

Here are a few pictures that I took today. Tell me what you think. :)
Spotted Mandarin Fish.

Zoas/Paly

Blastos.

ORA Green Birdsnest.

Some sort of LPS or SPS.