Coral Keepers 28 gallon Nano-Cube HQI diary.

coral keeper

Well, I forgot to add a few things and I found out that Chalice are LPS not SPS. So, here is an update on the stock list.
Here is my stock list:
Fish:
Large Female Maroon Clownfish
Royal Gramma
Yellow Coris Wrasse
Inverts:
1 Tear Drop Maxima clam
1 Crocea clam
1 Bumble Bee snail
2 Nass. snails
around 30+ lb of LR
around 2 lb of LR rubble in the fuge
30 lb of sand
Large Feather Duster
Purple Brush Gorgonian
Mini Brittle stars
Hermit Crab
Corals:
Softies:
Hair Mushrooms
Red/Teal Mushrooms
Xenia
1 Green and 1 Pink Florida rics
Eagle Eye Zoas
True Tubbs Blue Zoas
Pink with green skirt zoas
Leathers:
Toad stool
Large Cabbage coral
Kenya Tree
Colt Coral
LPS:
SUPER PINK Chalice
Tyree Blue Chalice
Pink and Green Chalice
Blue with green eyes Chalice
Lava Flow Chalice
Metallic Green Torch Coral
Green Candy canes
Galaxy Coral
Purple Acans
Sweet Tooth Micro Acan
Blasto
SPS:
Hot Pink Birdsnest
Tubs Blue Polyp Birdsnest
ORA Green Birdsnest
Ponape Birdsnest
"TEC" Forest Fire Digi
Red Digi
German Blue Polyp Digi
Miami Orchid
Purple tip Acro
"TEC" Pumpkin Patch Mili
True Leng Sye Montipora Cap
Idaho Grape Montipora Cap
Orange Encrusting Montipora
Red with Glowing Orange polyps Encrusting Montipora
BLOOD RED Encrusting Montipora
Plants/Micro:
Chaeto
Halimeda scabra (Money Plant)
Wish list on Equipment:
Vortech MP20
Refractometer
ESV B-Ionic Doser
IceCap 18 inch VHO Retrofit Kit - 2 Lamps
B-Ionic 2-Part Calcium Buffer 2 gal Concentrate (1gal each bottle)
Wish list on Fish:
A pair of Clown Gobys
A pair of Jawfish or a pair of Yashia White Ray Shrimp Goby
I know it sounds like alot, but the fish I listed above don't get very big (they also have a small bioload)and they are normally in/on the sand or rocks.
Wish list for Inverts:
One Cleaner Shrimp
Wish list for Corals:
Get rid of a few Softies/Leathers/LPS and add ORA Marshall Island Blue Bottlebrush
ORA Red Planet
Tell me what you think!!

spyder78

Be glad to take care of the first half of the first point of your wish list for corals!!!

Feel free to send any Softies/Leathers/LPS my way!!!

coral keeper

Originally Posted by spyder78
http:///forum/post/2864649
Be glad to take care of the first half of the first point of your wish list for corals!!!

Feel free to send any Softies/Leathers/LPS my way!!!

lol Will do! Well....... maybe in a few years.

kholla12

We need pics of SUPER PINK Chalice, Tyree Blue Chalice, Pink and Green Chalice ,Blue with green eyes Chalice, Lava Flow Chalice

L

lbaskball

Nice tank,
Although I have not been able to read every page of your thread, I hope you have changed out the stock pumps that came with the tank to maxijet1200's. I have a JBJ28gal as well as the stock pumps have already stopped working on mine. Good thing I had extra pump for emergency. The stock pumps are really horrible, eventhough I still have warranty, no point of wasting time to get replacement pumps. I bought 2 maxijet 1200s that seem to fit well inside. You will get more flow for less! Just my 2 cents!

coral keeper

Originally Posted by lbaskball
http:///forum/post/2865720
Nice tank,
Although I have not been able to read every page of your thread, I hope you have changed out the stock pumps that came with the tank to maxijet1200's. I have a JBJ28gal as well as the stock pumps have already stopped working on mine. Good thing I had extra pump for emergency. The stock pumps are really horrible, eventhough I still have warranty, no point of wasting time to get replacement pumps. I bought 2 maxijet 1200s that seem to fit well inside. You will get more flow for less! Just my 2 cents!
No, I didn't replace the stock pumps. They are working fine for me. I do have a few pumps for emergency. So, all is well. Thanks for the heads up tho!

whisk

nice list, you have tons of goodies. i notice your CUC crew is small, is it just because you dont need them as much anymore?

coral keeper

Originally Posted by Whisk
http:///forum/post/2868985
nice list, you have tons of goodies. i notice your CUC crew is small, is it just because you dont need them as much anymore?
Ty. I don't really need more CUC because there is hardly anything for them to eat. I might add a brittle star later on just for the fun of it. lol

whisk

gotcha, thats kinda what i thought. i have a couple of mini brittles but i never see their whole bodies, just their legs sticking out of the rocks collecting phyto.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by Whisk
http:///forum/post/2869012
gotcha, thats kinda what i thought. i have a couple of mini brittles but i never see their whole bodies, just their legs sticking out of the rocks collecting phyto.
My mini brittles are always out at night.

perfectdark

Looking sweet coral, my hairy shroom is growing like crazy lately. I like your clams, they look great. What K bulb do you have in your hood?