Coral Keepers 28 gallon Nano-Cube HQI diary.

coral keeper

Here are a few pictures of the tank. The water is still a bit cloudy and the rocks are covered with the white powder that came from the sand, I'll post a few more pictures in a few days when the rocks are going to be clean and the water clear.

Looking really nice man :), I have the same tank sitting in my dining room still in the box, I currently have a 10g in my bedroom which I plan to switch over but not until I move. I have a really thick sandbed in the 10g so I shouldn't need anything but rock and water, but I am not moving for quiet some time so I'm letting everything in the 10g grow, if ya don't mind when I do set it up could I PM ya for any questions on the tank, seems you got it down...good luck with the tank.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by ChronicCoral35
http:///forum/post/2662473
Looking really nice man :), I have the same tank sitting in my dining room still in the box, I currently have a 10g in my bedroom which I plan to switch over but not until I move. I have a really thick sandbed in the 10g so I shouldn't need anything but rock and water, but I am not moving for quiet some time so I'm letting everything in the 10g grow, if ya don't mind when I do set it up could I PM ya for any questions on the tank, seems you got it down...good luck with the tank.

Thanks! I don't mind at all.