Coral Keepers 8 gall bio cube reef tank diary.

K

kat74

AMAAAAAAZING pics!~

Your tank looks great!~
I absolutely love your clown and the pics of it hosting the xenia!~

halostalker

same here love ur tank everything is sick, i especially love the blue rubber bands where can i get some lmao jk but after the ruber band fase this tank will look sweet.

halostalker

sorry about ur sexy dieing i feel with u man, i had a shrimp die on my first day of getting him too, idk i think i got a unhappy one b/c mine committed suicide

ga1004peach

Hi,
I just read your entire thread and love your tank. Can I ask a few questions? Do you still have the same lights that came with your tank? Also, why did you replace the bio balls with live rock? Is it better for a tank? Thanks!!

coral keeper

Originally Posted by ga1004peach
http:///forum/post/2526516
Hi,
I just read your entire thread and love your tank. Can I ask a few questions? Do still have the same lights that came with your tank? Also, why did you replace the bio balls with live rock? Is it better for a tank? Thanks!!
Thanks! Sure! Yeah, I still have the same type of lighting. but I did change the bulbs because the bulbs got old like a few months ago. Live rock is better than bioballs in a SW tank.

coral keeper

I got a few new corals!
I got 2 more Kenya trees and a HUGE 4x3+ inch cabbage leather from jtrzerocool. Thanks again jtrzerocool!! Ill post pictures tomorrow when the corals are opened up.

N

nemo_66

wow. your tank is amazing, how long has it been set up for.
i cant wait till mine looks like that.