Coral of the Week: Frogspawn

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I just got my DigitRyeCamera and this is my frist successful attempt at photo taking. Had to at least get a pic up while this thread was running.
The frogspawn is not showing its best colors at the moment, and I'm definately not doing much for its real beauty with my lack of camera skills, but, still, finally got a pic up to show!
This is a frag that was accidently broken off from a much larger piece. I've had it for a about 2 mos, and its doing pretty good.

stacyt

Beth,
I would say you did a good job with that pic. So how about a pic of the entire tank? Looks like you have a pretty nice setup.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still learning how to take the pics. The full size turned out pretty blurry, but, how about his one, merulina.
Sorry, NM....can't help myself......:rolleyes:
Just starting to get a tad of new growth to spread on the coraline rock itself, on the right lobe where the coral is attached to the rock. It has had a good amout of lobe growth throughout. This, I've had for 3 mos.

jonthefb

oh man i almost got a glimpse of the mythical Beth, but she darted behind her forgspawn! nice pics though really! you are learnin purdy guud!
good luck
jon

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I think I have the macro down [somewhat] but the fullsize pics are pretty sorry! LOL...if you want, I can take a close up pic of my pretty blue-grey eyes.....;)
NM, you can delete all this extra stuff...I'm sorry, I've interupted your Frogspawn thread!
But, in the meantime...just 1 more!

krishj39

I've been wanting to get rid of this one and get a green and pink variety. However, this one has really been growing on me lately, and I don't know if I want to part with it anymore.

nm reef

Per request here is the old frogspawn COTW...a few pics are missing(that happens over time) but the essence remains.
Just so folks will know this was located very easy...that is one of the reasons we try to control the posting of COTW threads. I did a search on site for "COTW" and this was found and brought back up top in less than a minute.:cool:

bheron

thanks, too, for the super bump kip. i have yet to buy my first coral but this was on my wish list.
just read your COTW on Zoos. are these considered beginners in the same arena as the zoos?
i also see people say they thrived under NO.
I have 110W of PC and 70W of NO.