Coral Prop Vid by Eric Borneman

shogun323

I just checked the link and it is still working. It is a very large file so it may take a while to buffer depending on your internet connection. You can also right click on the link and choose "save target as" to download the file to your computer as well.

rslinger

Hey shogun i linked that vid to the page that are local reef club uses if you mind i will take it off but if not thank you.

reefkprz

I must say he's far gentler than me when fragging corals.... :hilarious
I use a roto zip because I dont have a gem or tile saw.

shogun323

Originally Posted by Rslinger
Hey shogun i linked that vid to the page that are local reef club uses if you mind i will take it off but if not thank you.
Not at all thats cool. Maybe we should charge a fee Rslinger!!!! I'll split profits 50/50!!!!! We will be rich!!!!!!!!!!

a2hotz

I finally found a link to this that actually works! Ive been dying to watch this.
I watched the whole thing and I must not understand whats going on... I think I must have zoned out or something.
Correct me because I KNOW Im wrong... from what I got out of this was: you can take just about any coral and saw it in half and then stick it on a peice of rock and then its fragged.

Im SOOO going to have to watch this again.

wax32

Hi guys... you can find this video at my new website: www.wax32.com
Probably need to right-click/save as
I ditched the old website since none of my friends could spell zooxanthellae!!

bronco300

holy cats, i didnt know you were still alive wax! site is weird, but cool...haha weird in the sense of having that margain on the right side! ***)