Coralife Aqualight Advanced 150w HQI Tank Mount

bandaid

I have the 48in Dual Advanced HQI system from Coralife. It is one heck of a lighting system you will love it.

ithorian_r

i have a 29g, i dont have mh on it as of now but i was planning on upgrading to 150w hqi/ 2-65w pc combo fixture in a couple weeks. the only thing im worried about is heating issues...

tyrone29usn

I just got 2 Coralife 150watt tank mounts for my 40gallon reef tank. I'm planning on buying a strip LED lighting. My question is do I still need actinic lighting?

acrylic51

Agree I've never run a tank without 03's, but I know there are people that run 20k MH's and don't....Just really depends if you like it or not, and how your tank inhabitants respond......Slow adjustments though!!!!

tyrone29usn

All of my corals have perked up a lot more. My wife told me that my Yellow Coris Wrasse was going nuts after my lights shutoff from the timer. Everything in my tank has adjusted to my lights fine. I was worried about bleaching my mushrooms and a frag of blastomussa coral. I moved my blastomussa in a slightly shaded area and my mushrooms are doing great. I've heard from a few people now that its personal perference. Actinitics aren't required! I like how they make my star polyps look!
Tyrone