COTW suggestions

michaeltx

Alright thanks for all the request over time all these corals will be done it will just take some time. I will posting the write ups as they are done.
Thanks
Mike

zookeypr12

I am new here so excuse me if this has already been a topic.....I dont know how to check if it was.
I am very interested in learning how to frag different corals :joy:

shogun323

Originally Posted by zookeypr12
I am new here so excuse me if this has already been a topic.....I dont know how to check if it was.
I am very interested in learning how to frag different corals :joy:
Then I have Exactly what you need. Donwload and watch this Eric Borneman video on fragging!!

petieaztec

Originally Posted by Travis89
Leathers
me too!!!! How to frag them and what kinda extra nutrients they may need.... please

petieaztec

for next time can you guys/gals explain long tentecle plate corals??? they look pretty cool but i havent seen many.

rykna

:hilarious
:hilarious ..okay giggle...tehee...giggle...

man I missed that one!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmmmm sea horse does not equal coral :thinking: :notsure: ...... :hilarious
okay okay......I've stopped laughing now...I really missed the coral part!
I would love to hear more about gorgonians....

rykna

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
Hmm, id have to say gorgonians
Not imposible, but they are fussy and need extra antention.
Course you all know me...Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE until proven other wise

rackyrane

I have alot to learn about everything, but I would like to know more about Porites. I love the Xmas tree worms and I can only find rocks with both the worms and the Porites. TIA!

dejaco

Gonipora! Many new articles are saying the red variety is actually an easy keeper. Also of the green and brown varieties what's up with keeping them in sumps? Care / feeding / placement. Also another sugestion might be what combination of lights Temp ratings give tuest colors. I run Actinic white VHO's and 10,000 K MH's - things look great to me but colors are never the same as in catalogs or LFS. Just my 2 cents.