Cowboys @ Saints

t316

So tonight, will Brees put on a show and seal the deal for NO, or will the Boyz break out of their usual December slump and pull off the upset. I'm feeling an upset coming on tonight. Although statistically speaking it does not look so good. NO has beaten Dallas 5 straight times now (all in the month of December btw), but Dallas has one of the most physical offensive lines in the NFL. If they stick to using their backfield (Barber, Jones, & Choice), there is a glimmer of hope here...

kjr_trig

Go Saints
They are my 3rd favorite team behind AZ and Seattle.....FYI, my 3rd favorite team fluctuates from week to week based on whomever happens to be playing Dallas that week.

t316

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/3192092
Go Saints
They are my 3rd favorite team behind AZ and Seattle.....FYI, my 3rd favorite team fluctuates from week to week based on whomever happens to be playing Dallas that week.

Here come the haters...

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/3192122

Here come the haters...
I never understood why other team supporters find the need and joy in hating the cowboys....especially when they aren't in your own teams division.
I could understand if the won year after year like steelers or patriots have recently...but come on....
Must be the fact we can't lift our lift hand over our head due to the weight of the rings............

kjr_trig

Darthtang AW;3192142 said:
I never understood why other team supporters find the need and joy in hating the cowboys....especially when they aren't in your own teams division.
I could understand if the won year after year like steelers or patriots have recently...but come on....
QUOTE]
Obnoxous Co-workers in some cases.

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/3192173
Bills fan. Nothing would make me more satified then to see the cowgirls never win another game....
Is that our fault you guys can't ever win the big one....oh yeah, I guess it was the last time..lol

meowzer

LOL...let's be realistic.....It is not impossible for the Cowboys to win this if they show up and play like they can...let's hope they do

browniebuck

How on Earth are the Cowboys going to slow down that offense? Do they have enough DB's to cover all of the skilled receivers and running backs that the Saints will be sending out into pass patterns? Will their LB's be able to slow down Shockey while still being able to help with coverage on running backs AND putting pressure on Brees???
If the Cowboys can keep this game within 2 touchdowns, they should consider it a success.
For the record...everyone hates the Cowboys because they are seen as the Yankees of the NFL (even though they haven't really won as often as the Yankees). Yeah, they have won 4 Super Bowls...but they haven't been there since 1996...start talking smack when your freaking team actually wins a game in December...much less January!

t316

NO has struggled the past couple of games, and they do currently have injuries, so it's not beyond the realm of possiblility tonight.
And reef...They are America's Team. It's pure unpatriotic IMO to not like the Cowboys

browniebuck

T316...then I guess I hate our country!!!
I have several favorite teams each week...the Browns are my professional team (I will pause to wait for laughter to subside), my second team is whoever is playing the Steelers, my third is whoever is playing the Ravens, and my fourth is whoever is playing the Cowboys...unless it is one of the above teams, in which case I root for the stadium to collapse in on them (not looking for deaths or severe injuries, but enough to get the game thrown out.
In the college ranks, the Buckeyes are #1, whoever is playing that State up North is #2, whoever is playing Notre Dame is #3, and the Mount Union Purple Raiders (D-III 2009 Runner Up...lost a grand total of 5 games from 2000-2009...my home town college) are #4.