Cpr bak pak for trade

flatzboy

I would like to trade my skimmer for some liverock, or 2 4'' fans for my canopy, or a 2 bulb vho retro, or a 2x65 watt pc retro, or 2x96 watt pc retro, or 2 coralife 9'' aqualights, or any other junk you got laying around that is worth trading. The skimmer has been used for a 3 months and has a rio pump. Its the bak pak 2r reef version.

norcalitrd

ohh reef stuff heres some stuff I have left on reef additives...
I reduced down to a 12gal nano, so duplicates of everything and only need i set...
Kent marine Superbuffer-dKH - 8.8oz Jar
Kent marine Zoe marine formula - 8fl oz bottle
kent marine kalkwasser mix 8.8oz jar
Kent marine Phosphate sponge - 2quart jar
I know i have a powerhead leftover somewhere too

flatzboy

I would like 2 in the 4 inch size and do you know the brand? Are they already to just mount and plug in or do I have to wire it? How old are they? What is the speed in cfm? Do you have anything else lieing around for a reef tank? I also looking for a kentr aquadose either the 2.5g. or the 5 gallon.

flatzboy

bump I also need a kent aquadose 5 gallon. and cood use a coralife power center or 2. Does anybody have any of this stuff or the stuff listed in the first post?
help me out here!

jenn-e

How much would you sell it for? Maybe i could buy it and you could use the money to get your stuff.:yes:

flatzboy

My email is not working for some reason I sent you both emails?? I want $70 plus shipping for it. I would like to do it threw paypal if of you have it.

a short

I can do the transaction thru paypal today if you are ready to sell. I'll give you $70. Shipping and unit. This is the unit and pump right?

flatzboy

$80 shipped is lowest I will go. I am in florida and cause of the hurricane frances everything is closed the post office and stuff so it will be a few days before I can get it shiped out. Probably monday or tuesday. I will post when the post office opens and I can ship it out.