Crazy worm (I think?) in sump

mlm

Its been a while since I have posted here and have since sold all of the coral in my tank. I have however retained the live rock , live sand, and sump with live rock. Tonight looing in the sump ( I rarely do this) I noticed this worm like creature sucking on the glass. It was about 3 or 4 inches long and from the back the bust I can described it is it looked like these giant turd like sea slugs things that I see diving on wrecks off the coast of destin and panama city beach Florida. Any way I am posting a pic of the underside of it and maybe someone can say what it is.
Thanks

mlm

Originally Posted by stuckinfla
eeewww! Polyclad?
What is it? What does it do?

shawnts106

Bang that dont look anything like no Chiton!... they are shorter and look more oval not like a round turd!
BTW: those turd looking sea slugs are probably sea hairs, or something like it
as far as that thing goes I deem it an odity, and as long as it doesnt get into the main tank keep it to see what it does and study it :)

N

nluchau

Looks like a chiton - Any chance you can get a picture of the other side?

shawnts106

how can you bet its a chiton if you cant see its back... I maybe wrong and do not mind saying so, but I still think that the evidence is very shallow.!

shawnts106

And those would be?
Just curious, just the picture seems a bit long for a chiton, I thought they were more of a perfect OVAL shape... maybe they get longer with age?