Current USA Orbit F/S

kreckner

I just bought a Current USA 36" 192W fixture. It has dual daylight and dual actinic lamps. It also has 3 lunar lights. Brand new it cost me $189.99 plus shipping. :thinking:

ninjamini

Originally Posted by Kreckner
I just bought a Current USA 36" 192W fixture. It has dual daylight and dual actinic lamps. It also has 3 lunar lights. Brand new it cost me $189.99 plus shipping. :thinking:

Where did you find that deal?
ninjagator2000@yahoo.com

crox

Kreckner
That is a good price but I have the 384W.

mrsdorothy

Crox, I'm suprised no one hasn't snatched this up by now. I order most of my supplies on line and it's 489.99 when it's not on sale. Here's a bump for ya.

dirty-d

you should atleast be wanting 250 and should get it easy...i have a 48in current and they make a good setup

steveohh

Your's isn't the "Orbit" fixture for that price. You got the cheap model...............
Sometimes, you wish people would read
before spouting off!!!!