Cycling ???

snailheave

if your budget allows, i use this brand called ecosystem.
it's expensive but like i explained, it's for people who don't want to do 'everything.'

keleighr

So far all the ones I have looked at are for bigger tank set ups. 100 and up. So I will keep looking

keleighr

Ok I found a large one for $49.99 but it says it is an In tank one.
I don't know what I would need or even if this is what I am looking for.

snailheave

i think that the best way for you is to get a cheap regular glass tank that fits inside the stand. and consult the folks in the equipment forum on how to turn it into a refugium. i know the basics but you stand to learn more if you ask the experts there.

keleighr

ok
I have a ten gallon right now that is a fresh water set up.
I have a parrot fish and an angel that my kids would not let me get rid of when I shut down the 80 gallon fresh to convert it to the 80 gallon salt.
Need to find a way to trick the kids into letting go of the fresh water fish..................... :notsure:

darth tang

Originally Posted by keleighr
ok
I have a ten gallon right now that is a fresh water set up.
I have a parrot fish and an angel that my kids would not let me get rid of when I shut down the 80 gallon fresh to convert it to the 80 gallon salt.
Need to find a way to trick the kids into letting go of the fresh water fish..................... :notsure:

Give 'em a fishin' pole and let them go fishing...then tell them after they catch their fish they get to have "BIG" fun learning how to cook fish...............just a thought.

keleighr

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
Give 'em a fishin' pole and let them go fishing...then tell them after they catch their fish they get to have "BIG" fun learning how to cook fish...............just a thought.
wow
Don't have kids do ya!!!!