Dale Jr fans in here

digitydash

Originally Posted by rbaldino
NASCAR owns the numbers, so where the 8 goes is up to them. They've already stated this publicly.
You pay for the number for your cars and they can keep what ever number they want as long as they keep paying for that # So they can't take the number from DEI that why hedrick was trying to buy it from them.

rudedog40

"I'm here to annouce that I'm changin' my number to 8.3". NOOOO!!!
The rumor I read is that Hendricks still owns the rights to the #3, and they're thinking about bringing it out of retirement and letting Jr. drive with it. Put that on the Tony The Tiger car and see what the fans will do.
So what are all the diehard fans going to do with all the red clothes covered with 8's and Budweiser on them? When you go or see a race, 75% of the stadium is filled with red. So now is it going to be blue and yellow?

H

huskychasrs

Originally Posted by rudedog40
"I'm here to annouce that I'm changin' my number to 8.3". NOOOO!!!
The rumor I read is that Hendricks still owns the rights to the #3, and they're thinking about bringing it out of retirement and letting Jr. drive with it. Put that on the Tony The Tiger car and see what the fans will do.
So what are all the diehard fans going to do with all the red clothes covered with 8's and Budweiser on them? When you go or see a race, 75% of the stadium is filled with red. So now is it going to be blue and yellow?
I really hope your joking...HMS doesn't lease the #3, RCR does.
It is really sad that she wouldn't let go of the number. She has no family ties to the number, Dale Jr. does. It was his grandfathers number and Sr. ran it
too.
As far as I know The Houston family have no ties to the #8.

ruaround

Originally Posted by huskychasrs
I really hope your joking...HMS doesn't lease the #3, RCR does.
It is really sad that she wouldn't let go of the number. She has no family ties to the number, Dale Jr. does. It was his grandfathers number and Sr. ran it
too.
As far as I know The Houston family have no ties to the #8.
agreed... and youre right, Childress does have the #3...

reefraff

Originally Posted by ruaround
Brian Vickers drives the #83 Red Bull Toyota...
with Kyle Busch leaving cheatsdricks motor sports i bet it will be the #5 Mnt. Dew mobile... ironic he drove the 8 his dad the 3... perhaps all the people with the 8 tattoos and decals can get a minus sign and some Sr. decals or a Sr. tattoo to look something like 8 - 3 = 5...

OK, now thats good

I must have missed the 83 vickers car, I actually looked before I posted.

ruaround

Originally Posted by reefraff
Maybe they can give him a number to remind him of the number of championships he's won. the 0
ouch!!!