Dankbardy31 24g Nano Journal

dankbardy31

Got two new zoa frags as a surprise from my gf. I'll take pics and post soon. One colony has four different types in it. Its F'ing awesome. Also a buddy is going to give me a hammer head that fell off of his piece. Very nice!

dankbardy31

So in addition to the two that my gf bought on wednesday I went to the sickest LFS around here and got two more new ones. One is about 15-20 small heads of bright yellow zoos and the other is approximately a 2x2 inch bright yellow green montipora.
Note in the zoo colony in the first pic that there are four different types. I F'ing love that piece. YOu can see the yellow zoos in the bottom right of that pic.

dankbardy31

my roommate and I both took some SLR shots with two different DSLR cameras so in a couple of days I'll post any that looked cool.

dankbardy31

My lil spotted dragon gobie or whatever the hell he is, is not doing well. I don't know if hes starving or what but I think he is on his way out. Hopefully he will pull through. Tomorrow I am going to Aquarium of the Pacific so I'm pretty stoked about that. Maybe get some cool aquascaping ideas.

dankbardy31

HE died, not sure why though. Put in a frogspawn frag from a buddy today. It fit perfect in this hole in a rock I have. Put my banded snake eel back in the main tank. The aquarium was sick as usual. A lot of the tanks have fake coral and rock but a handful of tanks have legit ass corals on a massive scale. Love that place!

dankbardy31

so good news all around. the leather is back in good shape along with the torch. got a frogspawn frag from a buddy and that is doing well. Also got a new razor blade which kicks as$ on cleaning the glass in the nano. Should be gettting a new fish or coral tomorrow for vday.

dankbardy31

Got a dogfaced puffer for the 110gallon last night. Big

[hr]
too, but of course he started eating some of the snail/hermits. oh well, hes awesome. Bout to head to seaside to hopefully get some cool frags! Awesomeness commences within the next two hours!

dankbardy31

Ended up getting three zoo frags and a blue clam. I will post pics soon. I F'ing love Seaside, they have everything you could ever want. I was about to get a rectangular trigger too maybe next time. If anyone has a socal lfs that they think can rival this place let me know. Its like going to an aquarium.

dankbardy31

So here are some pics of the new zoos and the clam. The only thing thats wrong is on the fts the leather is closed up but hes all good now. Got some phytoplankton to feed the clam. He is doing great!
The last pic is of the mushroom and the two new heads from it. Kinda hard to see