DeMartini's 8 gallon BioCube

sdwarrior

woot!! 6th post I gotta make shure I get ont the first page of this new tank topic since we both know how little posts you got for your 12 gal lol just messin. great piece of LR did you buy it from LFS or someone you know?

sdwarrior

wow great buy do they keep the rock under any light? I see allot of stores that do that to give the rock some color and more appealing. what are your plans for the tank?

demartini

he didn't have them under any special lights... I think he had them under PC's
I plan on adding a yasha goby, a spike fin goby, some sexy shrimp, 1 or 2 pom pom crabs, zoos, gsp, daisy polyps, blastos, clove polyps, plate coral, a clam, gorgonian and maybe some anchored frogspawn. haha I have it all planned now I have to find the stuff!

sdwarrior

haha sounds like a fun project, Im in the same hole tho I'm about to purchase one of those neptune systems Jr controller for my tank
and I'm gonna hopefully start to put together a sump (out of a 10 gal AGA) so I think I'm gonna be down the money hole for a bit but oh well lol. Btw that list of stuff sounds intense!

unsung

I can't wait until you start adding things. I was so impressed with your 12g tank. It was beautiful. You take pride in your work I see

larryndana

nice tank, i'm sure it will be awesome.
Thats some great rock, lots of coraline....never seen so much straight from the lfs, great buy....congrats.

anubisxero

Wow. I wish my LFS got in LR like that. I bought a piece a few weeks ago that has coralline on about 1/4 to 1/3 of the rock but never seen anything like that. That's awesome. :)

demartini

I went shopping last night and got a bunch of frags for the tank. They are sitting in the 14g untill the tank is ready.

demartini

lol You live in Florida! you mean to tell me you can't find nice stuff there!
just start going north for a bit make a left at Kentucky and then head east until you hit water! lol

laxzach

Just thought I would say that the pic with all the frags in your tank is one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen and is now my background. And I am on my way I will see you in about two weeks.
And I think most of the LFS around here get most of their stuff from Cali.