DeMartini's 8 gallon BioCube

demartini

lol see ya soon! thanks for making my picture your background

California doesn't have tropical coral reefs... your stores would get livestock from over seas or Florida.

marinfire1

what store did u go to this time? my store hasnt been getting good coral at all it sucks!!! and since u dont live that far away i might have to make a trip to ur store.... :thinking: from the shots it seems well worth it...let me know
chris

demartini

The store is called new alameda aquatics... it's located in alameda. The owner gets in really nice corals, and has excellent prices. You can look up his website. I'm in his armor of god family that he posted up on the site!

30-xtra high

you got another tank??.. what ever happened to that cool lookin 9 gallon?, ohwell i'm sure they're both gunna look great!, and how much you blow on corals? they all look great, and nice liverock.

demartini

thanks! the 9 gallon came to me all scratched up, so I returned it and bought the biocube. I spend enough on corals! in 3 weeks I have spent about $375!

bronco300

now i'm in Indiana, which doesnt have nearly the access you have...so if you want to through some this way itd be so much appreciated it, can i ask how much you paid for frags?

demartini

bronco, I can spare some when they start growing. I don't remember the prices all that well... most of the zoos were only like $3 a polyp. The galaxy zoo was free. My armor of god was $25 for the polyp ( i already see 2 heads growing yay!). the blastos were $15 for each frag. The neon green center clove polyps were $10 per polyp. the neon green trumpet was $25.
I'll let you know when it's time to frag!

stephish

I'm excited for you and for us! your 12 is fabulous and I can't imagine this one will be any different. The frags are great, I especially like the clove polyp! :jumping:

nahern

after seeing your 12 g , i went to work on my biocube. it has come a long way thanks to you. my husband has a 45 g , i have a 14 biocube in my grandsons room, (due any day now). now my husband and i are in competion. will aend pic's soon.

bronco300

looks great, i have the same green candy...i started with two heads and now have 8 or so--once it starts takin off it takes off

demartini

Originally Posted by nahern
after seeing your 12 g , i went to work on my biocube. it has come a long way thanks to you. my husband has a 45 g , i have a 14 biocube in my grandsons room, (due any day now). now my husband and i are in competion. will aend pic's soon.
cant' wait to see pictures! congratulations!

triga22

As always your tank is awsome. Love it. Im mad cause my LFS sells only sps and lps frags no softies.. Oh well.