Dieing brain

nissan577

i bet! lol. but Lois is really an amzing person! and so are you Henry! you guys have help me alot! i know Lois is gonna say "no i didnt" but trust me yes you did! and Henry thanks for being here!

nissan577

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/3128168
thanx Carlos and Lois, just hope what I am saying helps.
but Lois is really an amzing person! and so are you Henry! you guys have help me alot! i know Lois is gonna say "no i didnt" but trust me yes you did! and Henry thanks for being here!

cherylann

I have been reading your form for a long time and I don't remember if u are using canisters if so get rid of them. If you have enough LR and refugium with a protein skimmer you should not have a alge problem, as well as RO/DI replacement for H2O changes. Test for iodine and the trace elements and add coral vite or equivulant and you should be able to stop the tissue receeding. If possible put it in a tank with less than a foot print than you currently have it in. Hope this helps, enjoy your humor. C~@haberseal@yahoo.com

meowzer

Originally Posted by cherylann
http:///forum/post/3128267
I have been reading your form for a long time and I don't remember if u are using canisters if so get rid of them. If you have enough LR and refugium with a protein skimmer you should not have a alge problem, as well as RO/DI replacement for H2O changes. Test for iodine and the trace elements and add coral vite or equivulant and you should be able to stop the tissue receeding. If possible put it in a tank with less than a foot print than you currently have it in. Hope this helps, enjoy your humor. C~@haberseal@yahoo.com

Thanks...I only use the canisters for the flow bars....I do have a sump/fuge with protein skimmer, I use a 5 stage ro/di...less than 6 months old,
So you are thinking I should move it to a smaller tank to help it get better?
I have a 29G with T5HO lighting, and a 54G with dual satellite (PC)

flower

http:///forum/post/3128267

Welcome...I haven't noticed you before..so just saying hello

cherylann

Been in salt water as long as I can remember, grew up in Lake Tahoe, only trout and crayfish. Have three tanks: 8 gal biocube, 24 aquapod and JBJ 28 thing. Use all kinds of lighting and try to keep it as simple as possible, JBJ is SPS only and the Aguapod is mostly softies with a blue spotted jaw fish and cherbic angle only oh and sexy shrimp. And Biocube for fish in need of attention but with refugium with all my other tanks. Just a salt water junkie. Thank you for your welcome, as I stated have been reading this form amoung others for a long time. I have many other fish ie: Clowns, fire fish, gobies and shrimp, pepriment shrimp to keep aptasia in control, as well as five clams long term. Too many acroporia too count. Sorry regarding spelling but I am a nurse, with long hours and little time to recharge barttery. Good luck and happy reefing or those with fish only tanks as they are a challange as well.
t

sharkbait09

hello,
oh no this is not a good day for are brains LOL
im sorry u helped me but i cant help u LOL
ur like my swf teacher u taught me SOO much and dont say u diddnt.
thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur brain looke BEAUTIFUL i know he will be fine hes in good hands

meowzer

http:///forum/post/3128301
Been in salt water as long as I can remember, grew up in Lake Tahoe, only trout and crayfish. Have three tanks: 8 gal biocube, 24 aquapod and JBJ 28 thing. Use all kinds of lighting and try to keep it as simple as possible, JBJ is SPS only and the Aguapod is mostly softies with a blue spotted jaw fish and cherbic angle only oh and sexy shrimp. And Biocube for fish in need of attention but with refugium with all my other tanks. Just a salt water junkie. Thank you for your welcome, as I stated have been reading this form amoung others for a long time. I have many other fish ie: Clowns, fire fish, gobies and shrimp, pepriment shrimp to keep aptasia in control, as well as five clams long term. Too many acroporia too count. Sorry regarding spelling but I am a nurse, with long hours and little time to recharge barttery. Good luck and happy reefing or those with fish only tanks as they are a challange as well.
t
Thanks for stopping by...I hope you stay....it's always good to get people with LOTS of SW experience....I have been doing this a little over a year, and have a LOT going on.....LOL

meowzer

Originally Posted by sharkbait09
http:///forum/post/3128303
hello,
oh no this is not a good day for are brains LOL
im sorry u helped me but i cant help u LOL
ur like my swf teacher u taught me SOO much and dont say u diddnt.
thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur brain looke BEAUTIFUL i know he will be fine hes in good hands

AWWW..thank you for saying that....my buddy

nissan577

lol

i know! dont worry aunty! (flower) you can get them to work. do this:
click and hold on the left click on the smiley. then drag it to a new tab. once you do that copy the url and paste it on the post w.e
then start it with

flower

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/3128312
lol

i know! dont worry aunty! (flower) you can get them to work. do this:
click and hold on the left click on the smiley. then drag it to a new tab. once you do that copy the url and paste it on the post w.e
then start it with

OOO I am Aunty Flower...But I can't find the smileys to even copy...Meowzer gave me a way and now I can't even remember that...I am
getting old.