dipped the tang...he's dying now

loopy

Thanks Ophuira, I posted about what fish I should get, wanting the advice of experienced people, rather than do that damn hit or miss I've been doing. I am listing all the fish they tell me about, and after our long summer full of baseball, band trip to DC, and all the other stuff that goes on around here, I will maybe consider one fish. Probably not, Probably will wait till the winter months. Tank is fine with what we have and we like them all very much. BTW, my damsels aren't at all aggressive to those who tell me to get rid of them, they are very passive. I give them benadryl in their food so they are tired all the time..........JUST KIDDING.

As for people being rude, well, Sorry....doesn't bother me, cuz I know you are just trying to make yourself feel better about YOU by bashing others, and you know who you are.
Not you Ophuira, you are always helpful. Thank you to all..well, almost all.

lionkiller

So don't get fresh.
LMAO!!!!
I haven't heard that since Will Smith was rapping about Reversible Slacks!!!!
Loopy, don't worry. Just take a break from buying and just read about it for now. I believe you will have more success after a few months off from purchasing. Don't give up yet.

dogstar

Loopy, sorry about the tang as well and I know how depressing and guilty lossing any animal can feel. especally for ppl. like yourself who care. Perhaps it was not the dip and if you could I would like to know spc. on how you did it. Did you test pH and temp. and how long the fish was dipped, ect. Dips can kill if not done properly and Im not saying thats what killed your fish, perhaps may help others. If you feel up to it or later.

boalgf

I have many more old sayings where that came from. :happy: and I wasn't being rude. What I gave was my sincere opinion based on what I read. I've noticed in some of your other threads you are very sensetive, I should have taken that in to account when I replied. My bad. Hope all goes well with your fish and tank. :happyfish

connor

I lost my very fully stocked 90 gaallon tank
2 blue damsels
1 blue hippo tang
1 powder blue tang
1 yellow tang
1 blueface angel
1 picasso trigger
2 breeding pairs of saddle back clowns
1 valentini puffer
and more
i lost over 1000 $$$ of fish
:nervous: :nope:

rickstar

sorry about your loss, but hey!!! heads up !!!!!!
dont give up ,we all had up and downs and the more we try the better will become.
go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy: