Do you think Hillary should keep the democrat race going?

rylan1

She has no chance, unless she gets all the remaining superdelegates, which she won't. The remaining superdelegates need to end this one way or another...but ending it means that Obama only needs 1/3 of them to commit to him giving her absolutly no chance.
Despite the worst onslaught he's dealt with in the last month... he continues to do very well. He outgained her by 160,000 votes last night... can you imagine what it would have been minus Wright debate. So its time to unite and pick a VP.
For those who are considering voting for McCain if Clinton doesn't make it, or sitting out... Think about why you are voting for Clinton and remember McCain represents about 90% of what you are against, and Obama is about 95% of what you are for. Are you willing to go through another 4-8 years of what we have gone through? Do you want all strict conservative Supreme Courts judges that will end many of the things you fought for... and the possibility of a Women's Right to choose? I am pro life... but pro choice. There are several things that are central to democrats that will not happen if we elect McCain... and for those on the fence... do you want a continuation of Bush policy?

pontius

Originally Posted by Rylan1
http:///forum/post/2598517
For those who are considering voting for McCain if Clinton doesn't make it, or sitting out... Think about why you are voting for Clinton and remember McCain represents about 90% of what you are against, and Obama is about 95% of what you are for. Are you willing to go through another 4-8 years of what we have gone through?
McCain could be labeled moderate democrat/republican
Hillary would be a liberal democrat
Obama would be an extreme liberal democrat
so with Hillary out of the picture, democrat voters need to decide whether they want to vote slightly to the right of Hillary, or slightly to the left of Hillary. saying that Hillary is akin to Obama and McCain is akin to Bush is a joke.

aquaknight

Time for Hiliary to bring out the big guns, directly link Obama to terrorist organizations, or something...

groupergenius

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2598570
Time for Hiliary to bring out the big guns, directly link Obama to terrorist organizations, or something...

It would probably boost his rating. It's like this guy is made of rubber. Actually, he does kinda look like Gumby.

jdl

Originally Posted by Rylan1
http:///forum/post/2598517
She has no chance, unless she gets all the remaining superdelegates, which she won't. The remaining superdelegates need to end this one way or another...but ending it means that Obama only needs 1/3 of them to commit to him giving her absolutly no chance.
Despite the worst onslaught he's dealt with in the last month... he continues to do very well. He outgained her by 160,000 votes last night... can you imagine what it would have been minus Wright debate. So its time to unite and pick a VP.
For those who are considering voting for McCain if Clinton doesn't make it, or sitting out... Think about why you are voting for Clinton and remember McCain represents about 90% of what you are against, and Obama is about 95% of what you are for. Are you willing to go through another 4-8 years of what we have gone through? Do you want all strict conservative Supreme Courts judges that will end many of the things you fought for... and the possibility of a Women's Right to choose? I am pro life... but pro choice. There are several things that are central to democrats that will not happen if we elect McCain... and for those on the fence... do you want a continuation of Bush policy?
Every single President can be viewed as horrible. This isnt about dems vs. repulicans and what one President does doenst label a party. That type of thinking is what put the US in the mess it is in.
Just remember, congress is more to blame then any president. While President Bush didnt do the best job, congress voted for the war. Sure President Bush vetos everything good, but congress is the real horror because they pass everything bad.
Vote for the person that is going to make a difference, no matter if it is a man, a woman, white, black, yellow, red, green, republican, democrat, independant, 10000 years old, ....

Vote for the person that is going to make a difference, no matter if it is a man, a woman, white, black, yellow, red, green, republican, democrat, independant, 10000 years old, ....
Second that.

devil dog

Originally Posted by gonefishcrazy
http:///forum/post/2598675
Second that.
Yeah who is that? It is different for everyone...

reefraff

I hope Hillary stays in until Obama is so rattled he fills his shorts. McCain all the way. Gimmi some more of those Conservative judges

Judges should be "conservative" as in they should be reluctant to inflict themselves in the legislative process or trying to redefine the Constitution in light of modern times. Had the founders intended for the Constitution to change with the times by what some judge thinks is appropriate they wouldn't have felt the need to include the amendment proceedure. One need not be conservative to be a constructionis. A liberal can also take the position that the Constitution means what it says.
And for the record if Roe v Wade were reversed tomorrow abortions would not become illegal under federal law, it would once again be left up to the states to set policy.

crabsrkewl

What The Hell Was This Something About The Election!!!! I Just Asked About Gum And You Turn It Into This In Less Than An Hour!!!!!!!! Sorry About The Language But Make Your Own Freakin' Thread To Talk About This!!!

jmick

It doesn't matter if she stays or goes. Obama has won and there isn't a thing she can do at this time except spend millions more out of her own pockets (which I think is really funny). I don't expect to see any more negative tactics and I'd be surprised if she stayed on past WV and KY.
As for Operation Chaos...thanks for making America look like a joke.

crashbandicoot

Originally Posted by crabsrkewl
http:///forum/post/2598806
What The Hell Was This Something About The Election!!!! I Just Asked About Gum And You Turn It Into This In Less Than An Hour!!!!!!!! Sorry About The Language But Make Your Own Freakin' Thread To Talk About This!!!

? ? ? ?

rabbit_72

Okay.. I can't help it... I got a good chuckle! This IS the Hillary thread... the gum poll is on a different thread.

. WOW. Welcome to my thread. Im sorry I confused you by making a poll thread.