do you think it's time?

mr_x

do you think i should clean my koralia 4 now, or should i wait a little longer? i think there are one or two holes still not filled with coralline.....

spanko

amazing to me that it could grow like that with the flow that must go through those slots!!!

ga-peaches

I thought mine was bad But I guess not. Good luck in getting all that off. What are you using to clean all of that off?

big

We must be related. I thought I was the only one that let things go that bad. But I will say your look a little worse than mine!!!
Someone ask about cleaning......... A few hours of soaking in white vinagar and a toothbrush will have it looking like new

grue

Mine was like that as well.
Scraped all I could back into the tank.
Placed pump in 5g bucket with vinager.
Turned it on.
Took about 2 days with me brushing its teeth (Yes toothbrush)
Came out perfect.
I put them on my calendar to do them monthly now.
Grue

mr_x

i just jammed a blade into the grate and opened the holes back up. it crumbled off pretty easily.

big

Mark my words the day will come that you will dread scapping and cleaning the stuff off all the time!!

drtito

You always see people selling frags and cheato. why not coralline build up its good for tank. with all that growth you could make a few extra buck a month.
After all cash desolved into a reef it should be nice to get some back.

zeke92

i'd buy some. I can't seem to get good rock for nothing, i've never even HAD coralline that much