Do you think My Tank is Too Crowded? PART 2

emperor11

Okay..how about instead of people telling him what he can't do..how bout we tell him what he CAN do!! Instead of the Hippo Tang, I'd do some kind of dwarf angel. Instead of the volitan, I'd do a dwarf lion. Instead of the porcupine, I'd do a toby puffer (valentini, or blue spotted). Instead of the butterfly, do an ocellaris clown. (Ocellaris get 4.5" and full grown would not be eaten by the lion...just be sure to buy the clown near adult size, and grow it up some, before adding the lion.) JMO And...then just ditch the tusk.

anthropo

Originally Posted by Emperor11
Okay..how about instead of people telling him what he can't do..how bout we tell him what he CAN do!! Instead of the Hippo Tang, I'd do some kind of dwarf angel. Instead of the volitan, I'd do a dwarf lion. Instead of the porcupine, I'd do a toby puffer (valentini, or blue spotted). Instead of the butterfly, do an ocellaris clown. (Ocellaris get 4.5" and full grown would not be eaten by the lion...just be sure to buy the clown near adult size, and grow it up some, before adding the lion.) JMO And...then just ditch the tusk.

well that's a descent tank right there