Does anyone have pictures from scuba diving or anything like that

squiddly

Thank you. Yes, they are mine. I love taking pictures. I just wish I could get the lighting right on my tank pictures to have them look as good as the underwater ones, but I suppose that sheet of acrylic in the way is part of the issue.

N

n_sarno

not so clear.. cheapo kodak underwater camera.. but at least they're somthing.. This is just a few feet of the cost of Miami.. To bad we didnt have a camera when the sting rays, and manatee swam past :-(

squiddly

My husband claims to have seen mine at times when I can't find him at all. He waits until nightime after the lights have gone out, then goes "night diving" by shining a flashlight into the tank :).

R

reeffer

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
A few more...
Lisa :happyfish

that first fish is HUGE

monalisa

Originally Posted by reeffer
that first fish is HUGE

:hilarious
Yeah, you should've seen the fins on that baby!!

tigerlb923

Awesome pictures. That is my dream. I am actually a travel agent but have never made it to Bora Bora yet. Wouldn't you say it is probably the best place for diving??
Originally Posted by steveweast
A few more....

rara12

Oh i wish i had developed my cameras. On my digital underwater camera i hae pics of me and a juv. whale shark!!! and some other really cool things like a pod of about 30 dolphins. Scuba with bull sharks, laying next to an 8' nurse shark. Eels the works. But it got stolen from me before i uploaded the pics

i do have a disposable underwater camera that i still need to develope, hopefully have some good pics of loue key!

canisee2

The pictures are amazing this gives me something to look forward to when i go snorkling not this november but next i cant wait its going to be so much fun :jumping:
Austin

reefiness

O now thats where i parked the darn plane... ive been looking for that thing for months :hilarious
Originally Posted by MonaLisa
A few more...

monalisa

Originally Posted by reefiness
O now thats where i parked the darn plane... ive been looking for that thing for months :hilarious
So that's YOUR parking ticket pasted to the windshield!! :hilarious