does anyone know what these lil things on my glass are?

lietz06

Can anyone id these things on my glass? They're lil rectangular looking slugs w/ a bright orange pen tip for a head. Here's a pic....any help would be great, thanks! My dad said maybe flatworms...but the one's ive seen haven't looked like this.

meowzer

Flatworm - C. retrogemma
YUP.....you can siphon them out, or get something that eats them....I think I read that they are not really dangerous unless they all die at once...

lietz06

I've had them for probably about 2 months now and haven't noticed any damage to any of my corals or anything yet. They're are in big clusters on the glass...I try to avoid getting them when I use my mag-float to clean the glass...do you know what types of fish would eat them? Thanks:)

meowzer

Originally Posted by lietz06
http:///forum/post/3232192
I've had them for probably about 2 months now and haven't noticed any damage to any of my corals or anything yet. They're are in big clusters on the glass...I try to avoid getting them when I use my mag-float to clean the glass...do you know what types of fish would eat them? Thanks:)
I believe sixline Wrasse will eat them....maybe some other of the wrasse family might too....not sure though