Does anyone live in Middle Georgia on here?

appaloosa1

Only a Senior in High School right now, but I'll be going to UGA this fall. It will be nice being able to keep the tank at my house instead of moving everything!

chull13

Kennesaw in da house. This is great to know that people are representing GA but is anyone trading anything. Me for one, I am looking for a 40 G Long tank to make a refugium. Anyone know of one anywhere?

kennstate

Hi there, I'm also from Kennesaw! IN DA HOUSE!
I have a 40 G tank. It's about 35 inches long and about a foot deep. Is this what you are looking for?

chull13

ideally I would like 48 length 13 width and 16 deep. if the width of your tank is more than 15" it won't work for me cause it is going in my stand

kennstate

Hmmm... I'll have to measure it. I think it's only about a foot wide. I had it as a fuge under my tank but have recently upgraded from a 75 G aquarium to a in-wall tank at my parents house in Woodstock and need a much bigger fuge. I'll give you a good price. :cheer: What were you thinking? I'd love to get together sometime and talk fish. I'm a cheerleader at KSU. Are you a student there as well?

chull13

Well before we talk about me buying the tank I really need to know the dimensions. I do go to KSU. I am going to be taking classes at perimeter college in the spring but should be back at KSU in the summer. I am also planning on using the tank as a sump for a 75g display.

sheilazav

Hi!! I'm from Warner Robins also! I've been wanting to find people in the area that are into SW fish. Have only been doing SW for about a year but am totally addicted.