Does Anyone Love....

wfd1008

yes, if i don't he steals food from everythin and everyone else. it's nice cause i get a manicure out of the deal

jthomas0385

yeah I like to do this also. Once a week I cut up 3 pieces of krill and hand feed them to my 2 peppermint and my 1 fire shrimps.

lizzy

When I was in Hawaii 3 years ago I saw a "movie" (like a report...cant for the life of me think of the right word...) on the reefs and in it they were scuba diving and one of the ladys took off her mask and held her mouth open and the cleaner shrimp cleaned her teeth!!! they were crawling around in her mouth! I was like ahhhh!!!
Now that takes some courage and some seriously paitent nerves! Really neat though. hey someone on here should stick thier head in thier tank and see if it works....
lol j/k

nordy

It sure was a weird feeling the first time my cleaner shrimp "cleaned" my hand when I put it into the tank! He will take flakes out of my hand and go back to the powerhead where he hangs out to eat. I used to think it was because he wasn't getting any business from my fish, but he really seems to like picking at skin. Good thing his claws are so small!
Yeah, those marron clowns are territorial-they bump and nip my hands whenever they get the chance. I still like 'em though.

Originally Posted by air_putih
http:///forum/post/2521625
hahaha...i named my shrimp jaques too !!
its a cool name for a shrimp !!
It is an awesome name for a shrimp! Gotta love Finding Nemo!!!
Jaques the 1st died on 3-16-08.....cause of death: Doing to much of a water change, and a durastic change in salinity...

Originally Posted by Lizzy
http:///forum/post/2525170
When I was in Hawaii 3 years ago I saw a "movie" (like a report...cant for the life of me think of the right word...) on the reefs and in it they were scuba diving and one of the ladys took off her mask and held her mouth open and the cleaner shrimp cleaned her teeth!!! they were crawling around in her mouth! I was like ahhhh!!!
Now that takes some courage and some seriously paitent nerves! Really neat though. hey someone on here should stick thier head in thier tank and see if it works....
lol j/k

WOW!! Isn't it amazing how shrimp interact with humans. That must have been one trustworthy person to let them clean her teeth.
Oh btw is the word your looking for...........documentary? lol Just a guess