Donnie Darko

pezenfuego

It's been a long time...
I was sitting here when I remembered that it has been a very long time since I have posted anything on here. Things have changed quite a bit. I wanted to post but didn't know what to post, so I decided to start a Donnie Darko thread.
I haven't watched this movie in a while and decided to watch it tonight. I forgot how good it was. It is one of those movies that I could watch a dozen times and still be entertained. I notice something new every time I watch it. I just simply don't have any complaints about this movie...but I'm sure some of you guys do. Hence the creation of this thread. So tell me what you thought about it.

oceankid

Donnie Darko? I've seen this movie, what I can say in this movie is that I don't understand it which made me don't like it. But it's not a bad movie, maybe I should watch it again. LOL

anti

I can only hope I contain the insight to foresee an event and its consequences and decide my own death is the intelligent choice over introducing death and strife into the world even given the fact that every living creature dies alone.

pezenfuego

Donnie Darko didn't die alone...well not in a sense. That was the point of his meeting Gretchen and the entire role (as far as I know) of the Charita Chang character.